Rice Mountain Assessment of the Thai rice pledging program
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Risti Permani & David Vanzetti, 2016. "Rice mountain: assessment of the Thai rice pledging program," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 47(3), pages 273-284, May.
- Permani, Risti & Vanzetti, David, 2014. "Rice mountain Assessment of the Thai rice pledging program," 2014 Conference (58th), February 4-7, 2014, Port Macquarie, Australia 165882, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
References listed on IDEAS
- Beghin, John C., 2006.
"Evolving dairy markets in Asia: Recent findings and implications,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 195-200, June.
- Beghin, John C., 2006. "Evolving Dairy Markets in Asia: Recent Findings and Implications," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12506, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Prithviraj Lakkakula & Bruce L. Dixon & Michael R. Thomsen & Eric J. Wailes & Diana M. Danforth, 2015. "Global rice trade competitiveness: a shift-share analysis," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(5), pages 667-676, September.
- Chung Ming Wong, 1978. "A Model for Evaluating the Effects of Thai Government Taxation of Rice Exports on Trade and Welfare," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 60(1), pages 65-73.
- Siamwalla, Ammar, 1975. "A History of Rice Policies in Thailand," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-18.
- Shoichi Ito & E. Wesley F. Peterson & Warren R. Grant, 1989. "Rice in Asia: Is It Becoming an Inferior Good?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(1), pages 32-42.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Economics; Marketing; Political Economy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare14:165881. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .