Rice Mountain Assessment of the Thai rice pledging program
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Risti Permani & David Vanzetti, 2016. "Rice mountain: assessment of the Thai rice pledging program," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 47(3), pages 273-284, May.
- Permani, Risti & Vanzetti, David, 2014. "Rice mountain Assessment of the Thai rice pledging program," 2014 Conference (58th), February 4-7, 2014, Port Maquarie, Australia 165882, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
References listed on IDEAS
- Beghin, John C., 2006.
"Evolving dairy markets in Asia: Recent findings and implications,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 195-200, June.
- Beghin, John C., 2006. "Evolving Dairy Markets in Asia: Recent Findings and Implications," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12506, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Chung Ming Wong, 1978. "A Model for Evaluating the Effects of Thai Government Taxation of Rice Exports on Trade and Welfare," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 60(1), pages 65-73.
- Shoichi Ito & E. Wesley F. Peterson & Warren R. Grant, 1989. "Rice in Asia: Is It Becoming an Inferior Good?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(1), pages 32-42.
- Prithviraj Lakkakula & Bruce L. Dixon & Michael R. Thomsen & Eric J. Wailes & Diana M. Danforth, 2015. "Global rice trade competitiveness: a shift-share analysis," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(5), pages 667-676, September.
- Siamwalla, Ammar, 1975. "A History of Rice Policies in Thailand," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 03.
More about this item
KeywordsThailand; rice; stocks; trade; Financial Economics; Marketing; Political Economy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare14:165881. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.