Rural Poverty and Agricultural Diversification in Thailand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Siamwalla, Ammar, 1975. "A History of Rice Policies in Thailand," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 03.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Birthal, P.S. & Jha, A.K. & Joshi, P.K. & Singh, D.K., 2006. "Agricultural Diversification in North Eastern Region of India: Implications for Growth and Equity," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 61(3).
- Morawetz, Ulrich B. & Wongprawmas, Rungsaran & Haas, Rainer, 2007. "Potential income gains for rural households in North Eastern Thailand through trade with organic products," 105th Seminar, March 8-10, 2007, Bologna, Italy 7895, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nonthakot, Phanin & Villano, Renato A., 2008. "Migration and Farm Efficiency: Evidence from Northern Thailand," 2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia 5981, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
Keywordscrop diversification; intensification; regional inequality;
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2004-06-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2003-11-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2003-11-30 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:lunewp:2003_019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Edgerton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/delunse.html .