Food and agricultural innovation pathways for prosperity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Olinto, Pedro & Beegle, Kathleen & Sobrado, Carlos & Uematsu, Hiroki, 2013. "The State of the Poor: Where Are The Poor, Where Is Extreme Poverty Harder to End, and What Is the Current Profile of the World’s Poor?," World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 125, pages 1-8, October.
- Christiaensen, Luc & Demery, Lionel & Kuhl, Jesper, 2011.
"The (evolving) role of agriculture in poverty reduction--An empirical perspective,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 239-254, November.
- Christiaensen,Luc & Demery,Lionel & Kuhl, Jesper, 2010. "The (Evolving) Role of Agriculture in Poverty Reduction: An Empirical Perspective," WIDER Working Paper Series 036, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Gollin, Douglas & Hansen, Casper Worm & Wingender, Asger, 2016.
"Two Blades of Grass: The Impact of the Green Revolution,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11611, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Douglas Gollin & Casper Worm Hansen & Asger Wingender, 2018. "Two Blades of Grass: The Impact of the Green Revolution," NBER Working Papers 24744, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas Gollin & Casper Worm Hansen & Asger Wingender, 2016. "Two Blades of Grass: The Impact of the Green Revolution," CSAE Working Paper Series 2016-30, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Alkire, Sabina & Foster, James, 2011.
"Counting and multidimensional poverty measurement,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(7), pages 476-487.
- Hulme, David & Shepherd, Andrew, 2003. "Conceptualizing Chronic Poverty," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 403-423, March.
- Douglas Gollin & Remi Jedwab & Dietrich Vollrath, 2016.
"Urbanization with and without industrialization,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 35-70, March.
- Douglas Gollin & Remi Jedwab & Dietrich Vollrath, 2013. "Urbanization with and without Industrialization," Working Papers 2013-290-26, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Remi Jedwab & Douglas Gollin & Dietrich Vollrath, 2014. "Urbanization with and without Industrialization," Working Papers 2014-01, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Hoddinott, John F., 2014. "Looking at development through a resilience lens:," IFPRI book chapters,in: Fan, Shenggen & Pandya-Lorch, Rajul & Yosef, Sivan (ed.), 2013 Global Food Policy Report, chapter 3 International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Doss, Cheryl R. & Theis, Sophie, 2017. "Womenâ€™s land rights as a pathway to poverty reduction: A framework and review of available evidence," IFPRI discussion papers 1663, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Anirudh Krishna, 2010. "Who became poor, who escaped poverty, and why? Developing and using a retrospective methodology in five countries," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(2), pages 351-372.
- repec:oup:qjecon:v:129:y:2014:i:2:p:939-993. is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhou, Yuan & Staatz, John, 2016. "Projected demand and supply for various foods in West Africa: Implications for investments and food policy," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 198-212.
- Barrett, Christopher B. & Swallow, Brent M., 2006. "Fractal poverty traps," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 1-15, January.
- repec:oup:wbrobs:v:32:y:2017:i:1:p:107-125. is not listed on IDEAS
- Barrett, Christopher B. & Headey, Derek D., 2014. "A proposal for measuring resilience in a risky world:," IFPRI book chapters,in: Fan, Shenggen & Pandya-Lorch, Rajul & Yosef, Sivan (ed.), 2013 Global Food Policy Report, chapter 20 International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jayne, T.S. & Chamberlin, Jordan & Headey, Derek D., 2014. "Land pressures, the evolution of farming systems, and development strategies in Africa: A synthesis," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 1-17.
- Strauss, John & Thomas, Duncan, 1995. "Human resources: Empirical modeling of household and family decisions," Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 34, pages 1883-2023 Elsevier.
- International Food Policy Research Institute, 2015. "2014–2015 Global Food Policy Report," IFPRI books, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), number 978-0-89629-575-9.
- Schultz, Theodore W, 1975. "The Value of the Ability to Deal with Disequilibria," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(3), pages 827-846, September.
- repec:anr:reveco:v:9:y:2017:p:439-459 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grant M. Scobie & Rafael Posada T., 1978. "The Impact of Technical Change on Income Distribution: The Case of Rice in Colombia," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 60(1), pages 85-92.
- Douglas Gollin & David Lagakos & Michael E. Waugh, 2014. "The Agricultural Productivity Gap," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 129(2), pages 939-993.
- Springer-Heinze, Andreas & Hartwich, Frank & Henderson, J. Simon & Horton, Douglas & Minde, Isaac, 2003. "Impact pathway analysis: an approach to strengthening the impact orientation of agricultural research," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 267-285, November.
- Michael Mastrandrea & Katharine Mach & Gian-Kasper Plattner & Ottmar Edenhofer & Thomas Stocker & Christopher Field & Kristie Ebi & Patrick Matschoss, 2011. "The IPCC AR5 guidance note on consistent treatment of uncertainties: a common approach across the working groups," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 108(4), pages 675-691, October.
- Peter Timmer, C., 1988. "The agricultural transformation," Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 8, pages 275-331 Elsevier.
- Renkow, Mitch & Byerlee, Derek, 2010. "The impacts of CGIAR research: A review of recent evidence," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 391-402, October.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Research for Development (AR4D); Agri-food systems; Development strategy; Impact pathways; Poverty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:172:y:2019:i:c:p:1-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.