Conceptualizing Chronic Poverty
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kanbur, Ravi, 2002. "Conceptual Challenges In Poverty And Inequality:One Development Economist'S Perspective," Working Papers 7242, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Frank Ellis, 2000. "The Determinants of Rural Livelihood Diversification in Developing Countries," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 289-302.
- MICHAEL R. CARTER & Julian May, 1999. "One Kind of Freedom: Poverty Dynamics in Post-Apartheid Africa," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 427, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Jyotsna Jalan & Martin Ravallion, 2000. "Is transient poverty different? Evidence for rural China," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(6), pages 82-99.
- Mick Moore, 2001. "Political Underdevelopment: What causes ‘bad governance’," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 385-418, September.
- Robert Hunter Wade, 2002. "Globalisation, Poverty and Income Distribution: Does the Liberal Argument Hold?," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: David Gruen & Terry O'Brien & Jeremy Lawson (ed.), Globalisation, Living Standards and Inequality: Recent Progress and Continuing Challenges Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Ellis, Frank, 2000. "Rural Livelihoods and Diversity in Developing Countries," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198296966, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:31:y:2003:i:3:p:403-423. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.