Contact information of University of Wisconsin-Madison, Land Tenure Center
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uwltrp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ltcwius.html .
- 12760 Insecurity Of Land Tenure In Nicaragua
by Stanfield, J. David
- 12755 Land Markets, Employment, and Resource Use in the Peri-Urban Green Zones of Maputo, Mozambique: A Case Study of Land Market Rigidities and Institutional Constraints to Economic Growth
by Roth, Michael J. & Boucher, Stephen R. & Francisco, Antonio
- 12754 Agro-Exports and the Rural Resource Poor in Latin America: Policy Options for Achieving Broadly Based Growth
by Carter, Michael R. & Barham, Bradford L. & Mesbah, Dina & Stanley, Denise
- 12751 Legal Uncertainty and Land Disputes in the Peri-Urban Areas of Mozambique: Land Markets in Transition
by Boucher, Stephen R. & Francisco, Antonio & Rose, Laurel L. & Roth, Michael J. & Zaqueu, Fernanda
- 12749 Land Tenure, Land Markets, And Institutional Transformation In Zambia
- 12750 Land Tenure, Agrarian Structure, and Comparative Land Use Efficiency in Zimbabwe: Options for Land Tenure Reform and Land Redistribution
by Roth, Michael J. & Bruce, John W.
- 12748 Popular Participation In The Management Of Natural Resources: Lessons From Baban Rafi, Niger
by Elbow, Kent M.
- 12746 Security, Conflict, and Reintegration in Mozambique: Case Studies of Land Access in the Postwar Period
by Myers, Gregory W. & Eliseu, Julieta & Nhachungue, Erasmo