Country Profiles Of Land Tenure: Africa, 1996
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roth, Michael J. & Bruce, John W., 1994. "Land Tenure, Agrarian Structure, and Comparative Land Use Efficiency in Zimbabwe: Options for Land Tenure Reform and Land Redistribution," Research Papers 12750, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Land Tenure Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andersson Djurfeldt, Agnes, 2020. "Gendered land rights, legal reform and social norms in the context of land fragmentation - A review of the literature for Kenya, Rwanda and Uganda," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 90(C).
- Harris Selod & Lara Tobin, 2018.
"The spatial sorting of informal dwellers in cities in developing countries: Theory and evidence,"
PSE Working Papers
- Harris Selod & Lara Tobin, 2018. "The spatial sorting of informal dwellers in cities in developing countries: Theory and evidence," Working Papers halshs-01703178, HAL.
- Li, Man & De Pinto, Alessandro & Ulimwengu, John M. & You, Liangzhi & Robertson, Richard D., 2012. "Impacts of Paving Roads for Development in the Democratic Republic of Congo: Deforestation and Biological Carbon Loss," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126672, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- David Tabachnick, 2016. "Two Models of Ownership: How Commons Has Co-Existed with Private Property," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 75(2), pages 488-563, March.
- Leakey, Roger & Kranjac-Berisavljevic, Gordana & Caron, Patrick & Craufurd, Peter & Martin, Adrienne M. & McDonald, Andy & Abedini, Walter & Afiff, Suraya & Bakurin, Ndey & Bass, Steve & Hilbeck, Ange, 2009. "Impacts of AKST on development and sustainability goals," Book Chapters,, International Water Management Institute.
- Dadashpoor, Hashem & Ahani, Somayeh, 2019. "Land tenure-related conflicts in peri-urban areas: A review," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 218-229.
- Henderson, J. Vernon & Storeygard, Adam & Deichmann, Uwe, 2017.
"Has climate change driven urbanization in Africa?,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 60-82.
- Henderson, J. Vernon & Storeygard, Adam & Deichmann, Uwe, 2014. "50 years of urbanization in Africa : examining the role of climate change," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6925, The World Bank.
- Henderson, J. Vernon & Storeygard, Adam & Deichmann, Uwe, 2017. "Has climate change driven urbanization in Africa?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67654, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Henderson, J. Vernon & Roberts, Mark & Storeygard, Adam, 2013. "Is urbanization in Sub-Saharan Africa different ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6481, The World Bank.
- Leaky, R. & Caron. P. & Craufurd, P. & Martin, A. & McDonald, A. & Abedini, W. & Afiff, S. & Bakurin, N. & Bass, S. & Hilbeck, A. & Jansen, T. & Lhaloui, S. & Lock, K. & Newman, J. & Primavesi, O. & S, 2009. "Impacts of AKST on development and sustainability goals," IWMI Books, Reports H042791, International Water Management Institute.
- H.G. Gebrihet & P. Pillay, 2020. "Determinants of Urban Land Lease Market in an Emerging Economy: Empirical Evidence from Ethiopia," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(4), pages 450-470.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Thwaites, R.N. & Carter, J.L. & Norman, P.L. (ed.), 2004. "COMMUNITY BASED RESOURCE PLANNING - Studies from Zimbabwe and Northern Australia," Monographs, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research, number 114055.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uwltrp:12759. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ltcwius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ltcwius.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.