Hybrid rice technology development: Ensuring China's food security
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 1992.
"Hybrid Rice Innovation in China: A Study of Market-Demand Induced Technological Innovation in a Centrally-Planned Economy,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 74(1), pages 14-20, February.
- Justin Yifu Lin, 1990. "Hybrid Rice Innovation in China: A Study of Market Demand Induced Technological Innovation in a Centrally-Planned Economy," UCLA Economics Working Papers 604, UCLA Department of Economics.
- (Special Paper), 1997. "Programme and Proceedings of 1997 Warwick Summer Research workshop on "Dynamic Games and their Economic Applications"," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 488, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 1991. "The household responsibility system reform and the adoption of hybrid rice in China," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 353-372, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Durand-Morat, Alvaro & Chavez, Eddie & Wailes, Eric, 2015. "Gm Rice Commercialization And Its Impact On The Global Rice Economy," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196979, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Amanor, Kojo S. & Chichava, Sérgio, 2016. "South–South Cooperation, Agribusiness, and African Agricultural Development: Brazil and China in Ghana and Mozambique," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 13-23.
- Xiang, Cheng & Huang, Jikun, 2015. "Evaluating the impact of adapting CIMMYT wheat germplasm in China: implications for wheat productivity," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205284, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Ward, Patrick S. & Ortega, David L. & Spielman, David J. & Singh, Vartika & Magnan, Nicholas, 2013. "Farmer Preferences for Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Hybrid versus Inbred Rice: Evidence from Bihar, India," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150786, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordsmillions fed; food security; Hybrid rice;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:918. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .