Rice Biotechnology: Opportunity, Perceived Risks and Potential Benefits to Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kym Anderson, 1992. "Agricultural Trade Liberalisation and the Environment: A Global Perspective," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 153-172, January.
- R[empty]pke, Inge, 1994. "Trade, development and sustainability -- a critical assessment of the "free trade dogma"," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 13-22, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jahan, G.S. & Hassan, L. & Begum, S.N. & Islam, S.N., 2013. "Identification of Iron rich rice genotypes in Bangladesh using chemical analysis," Journal of the Bangladesh Agricultural University, Bangladesh Agricultural University Research System (BAURES), vol. 11.
More about this item
KeywordsRice; Biotechnology; Bangladesh;
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2005-12-09 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2005-12-09 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pdb:opaper:37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Avra Bhattacharjee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpdddbd.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .