Trade Liberalisation and the Crop Sector in Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hassan, M. Kabir, 2001. "Is SAARC a viable economic block? evidence from gravity model," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, pages 263-290.
- Mahinda Siriwardana & Jinmei Yang, 2007. "Effects of Proposed Free Trade Agreement between India and Bangladesh," South Asia Economic Journal, Institute of Policy Studies of Sri Lanka, pages 21-38.
- Mustafizur Rahman & Wasel Bin Shadat & Narayan Chandra Das, 2006.
"Trade Potential in SAFTA - An Application of Augmented Gravity Model,"
Trade Working Papers
22296, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mustafizur Rahman & Habibur Rahman & Wasel Bin Shadat, 2007. "BCIM Economic Cooperation: Prospects and Challenges," CPD Working Paper 64, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Uttam Kumar Deb & Narayan Chandra Das, 2006.
"The Hong Kong Declaration and Agriculture - Implications for Bangladesh,"
Trade Working Papers
22287, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mustafizur Rahman & Wasel Bin Shadat & Narayan Chandra Das, 2006. "Trade Potential in SAFTA: An Application of Augmented Gravity Model," CPD Working Paper 61, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Sawhney Aparna & Kumar Rajiv, 2008.
"Rejuvenating SAARC: The Strategic Payoffs for India,"
Global Economy Journal,
De Gruyter, pages 1-19.
- Kassam, Shinan & Malhotra, Nisha, 2006. "Antidumping Duties in the Agriculture Sector: Trade Restricting or Trade Deflecting," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21122, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Prabir De & Biswa N. Bhattacharyay, 2007. "Deepening IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â€œBangladesh Economic Cooperation : Challenges and Opportunities," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22098, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Talukder, Dayal & Chile, Love, 2014. "Characteristics of Rice Cultivation and Rural Rice Market in Bangladesh: Evidence from a Survey," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 15(2), June.
- Uttam Kumar Deb & Mahabub Hossain & Steve Jones, 2011. "Rethinking Food Security Strategy: Self-sufficiency or Self-reliance," Working Papers id:3458, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade Liberalisation; Crop; International Trade; Bangladesh;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pdb:opaper:23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Avra Bhattacharjee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpdddbd.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.