The Hong Kong Declaration and Agriculture: Implications for Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Uttam Kumar Deb & Narayan Chandra Das, 2006. "The Hong Kong Declaration and Agriculture - Implications for Bangladesh," Trade Working Papers 22287, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Debapriya Bhattacharya & Mustafizur Rahman & Ananya Raihan, 2003. "Interpreting Cancun: Experience and Lessons for Bangladesh," CPD Working Paper 27, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Ananya Raihan & Mabroor Mahmood, 2004. "Trade Negotiations on Temporary Movement of Natural Persons: A Strategy Paper for Bangladesh," CPD Working Paper 36, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Debapriya Bhattacharya & Mustafizur Rahman & Ananya Raihan, 2003. "Bangladesh’s Strategies for Post Cancun Negotiations," CPD Working Paper 28, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture; WTO; Hong Kong Ministerial; Bangladesh;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2006-12-01 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2006-12-01 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-INT-2006-12-01 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2006-12-01 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pdb:opaper:60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Avra Bhattacharjee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpdddbd.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.