The Hong Kong Declaration and Agriculture: Implications for Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Uttam Kumar Deb & Narayan Chandra Das, 2006. "The Hong Kong Declaration and Agriculture - Implications for Bangladesh," Trade Working Papers 22287, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture; WTO; Hong Kong Ministerial; Bangladesh;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2006-12-01 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2006-12-01 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-INT-2006-12-01 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2006-12-01 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pdb:opaper:60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Avra Bhattacharjee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpdddbd.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .