Programme and Proceedings of 1997 Warwick Summer Research workshop on "Dynamic Games and their Economic Applications"
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sijbren Cnossen, 2010. "Three VAT Studies," CPB Special Publication 90, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Polinsky, A. Mitchell & Shavell, Steven, 2007.
"The Theory of Public Enforcement of Law,"
Handbook of Law and Economics,
- A. Mitchell Polinsky & Steven Shavell, 2005. "The Theory of Public Enforcement of Law," NBER Working Papers 11780, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A. Mitchell Polinsky & Steven Shavell, 2005. "The Theory of Public Enforcement of Law," Discussion Papers 05-004, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Balan, David J. & Knack, Stephen, 2012.
"The correlation between human capital and morality and its effect on economic performance: Theory and evidence,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 457-475.
- Balan, David J. & Knack, Stephen, 2011. "The correlation between human capital and morality and its effect on economic performance : theory and evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5720, The World Bank.
- Henry Ergas, 2008. "Should Australia Encourage Developing Countries to Adopt Competition Laws?," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22307, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Hjerppe, Reino, 2003. "Social Capital and Economic Growth Revisited," Discussion Papers 307, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Li, Jiming & Xin, Yeyun & Yuan, Longping, 2009. "Hybrid rice technology development: Ensuring China's food security," IFPRI discussion papers 918, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- L. Ingber, 2012. "Adaptive simulated annealing," Lester Ingber Papers 12as, Lester Ingber.
- Jürgens, Ulrich & Rupp, Joachim, 2002. "The German system of corporate governance: Characteristics and changes," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Regulation of Work FS II 02-203, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wrk:warwec:488. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margaret Nash). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaruk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .