Water: From basic need to commodity: A discussion on gender and water rights in the context of irrigation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zwarteveen, M. & Neupane, N., . "Gender aspects of irrigation management: The Chhattis Mauja Irrigation System in Nepal," Papers published in Journals (Open Access) h017812, International Water Management Institute.
- Diane Elson, 1993. "Gender‐aware analysis and development economics," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(2), pages 237-247, 03.
- Edella Schlager & Elinor Ostrom, 1992. "Property-Rights Regimes and Natural Resources: A Conceptual Analysis," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(3), pages 249-262.
- Kloezen, W. H. & Samad, M., 1995. "Synthesis of issues discussed at the International Conference on Irrigation Management Transfer, Wuhan, China, 20-24 September 1994," IWMI Books, Reports H016922, International Water Management Institute.
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Binswanger, Hans P., 1994. "Markets in tradable water rights: Potential for efficiency gains in developing country water resource allocation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(11), pages 1613-1625, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:25:y:1997:i:8:p:1335-1349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.