The Papua Niugini Paradox. Land property archaism and Modernity of peasant resistance ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edella Schlager & Elinor Ostrom, 1992. "Property-Rights Regimes and Natural Resources: A Conceptual Analysis," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(3), pages 249-262.
- Pat Lauderdale & Richard Harris, 2008. "Introduction," Journal of Developing Societies, , vol. 24(1), pages 1-11, March.
More about this item
KeywordsDevelopment; state; access to land; peasant societies; social conflicts; Développement; État; accès à la terre; sociétés paysannes; conflits sociaux;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2013-03-02 (Development)
- NEP-HIS-2013-03-02 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00786274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .