Report NEP-DEV-2013-03-02This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-DEV
The following items were announced in this report:
- Saenger, Christoph & Torero, Maximo & Qaim, Matin, 2013. "Impact of Third-Party Enforcement of Contracts in Agricultural Markets - A Field Experiment in Vietnam," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 143583, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Stark, Oded & Dorn, Agnieszka, 2013. "International migration, human capital formation, and saving," Discussion Papers 143842, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Claude Francis Naoussi & Fabien Tripier, 2013. "Trend Shocks and Economic Development," Working Papers 2013-03, CEPII research center.
- Stephan Klasen & Sebastian Vollmer, 2013. "Missing Women: Age and Disease: A Correction," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 133, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Rémy Herrera & Poeura Tetoe, 2013. "The Papua Niugini Paradox. Land property archaism and Modernity of peasant resistance ?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00786274, HAL.
- Cervellati, Matteo & Sunde, Uwe, 2013. "The Economic and Demographic Transition, Mortality, and Comparative Development," IZA Discussion Papers 7199, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alberto Chong & Marco Gonzalez-Navarro & Dean Karlan & Martin Valdivia, 2013. "Do Information Technologies Improve Teenagers’ Sexual Education? Evidence from a Randomized Evaluation in Colombia," NBER Working Papers 18776, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vivi Alatas & Abhijit Banerjee & Rema Hanna & Benjamin A. Olken & Ririn Purnamasari & Matthew Wai-Poi, 2013. "Does Elite Capture Matter? Local Elites and Targeted Welfare Programs in Indonesia," NBER Working Papers 18798, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Evdokia Moïsé & Claire Delpeuch & Silvia Sorescu & Novella Bottini & Arthur Foch, 2013. "Estimating the Constraints to Agricultural Trade of Developing Countries," OECD Trade Policy Papers 142, OECD Publishing.
- Bert D'Espallier & Marek Hudon & Ariane Szafarz, 2013. "Unsubsidized Microfinance Institutions," Working Papers CEB 13-012, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lanjouw, Peter & Marra, Marleen & Nguyen, Cuong, 2013. "Vietnam's evolving poverty map : patterns and implications for policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6355, The World Bank.
- Rahman, Aminur, 2013. "Does a wife's bargaining power provide more micronutrients to females : evidence from rural Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6363, The World Bank.
- de Walque, Damien & Gertler, Paul J & Bautista-Arredondo, Sergio & Kwan, Ada & Vermeersch, Christel & de Dieu Bizimana, Jean & Binagwaho, Agnes & Condo, Jeanine, 2013. "Using provider performance incentives to increase HIV testing and counseling services in Rwanda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6364, The World Bank.
- Kinnunen, Jouko & Lofgren, Hans & Sulla, Victor & Merotto, Dino, 2013. "External shocks, fiscal policy and income distribution : alternative scenarios for Moldova," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6365, The World Bank.
- Ceriani, Lidia & Verme, Paolo, 2013. "The income lever and the allocation of aid," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6367, The World Bank.
- Bandiera, Oriana & Natraj, Ashwini, 2013. "Does gender inequality hinder development and economic growth ? evidence and policy implications," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6369, The World Bank.
- Croppenstedt, Andre & Goldstein, Markus & Rosas, Nina, 2013. "Gender and agriculture : inefficiencies, segregation, and low productivity traps," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6370, The World Bank.
- Buvinic, Mayra & Das Gupta, Monica & Casabonne, Ursula & Verwimp, Philip, 2013. "Violent conflict and gender inequality : an overview," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6371, The World Bank.
- Gibson, John & Beegle, Kathleen & De Weerdt, Joachim & Friedman, Jed, 2013. "What does variation in survey design reveal about the nature of measurement errors in household consumption ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6372, The World Bank.
- Kastelic,Kristen Himelein & Kastelic,Kristen Himelein, 2013. "Weight calculations for panel surveys with sub-sampling and split-off tracking," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6373, The World Bank.
- Dreger, Christian & Zhang, Yanqun, 2013. "On the relevance of exports for regional output growth in China," Discussion Papers 331, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.