Water Policies And Smallholding Irrigation Schemes In South Africa: A History And New Institutional Challenges
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luke Drake & Laura Lawson, 2015. "Results of a US and Canada community garden survey: shared challenges in garden management amid diverse geographical and organizational contexts," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 32(2), pages 241-254, June.
- Speelman, Stijn & D'Haese, Marijke & Buysse, Jeroen & D'Haese, Luc, 2008. "A measure for the efficiency of water use and its determinants, a case study of small-scale irrigation schemes in North-West Province, South Africa," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 31-39, July.
- Speelman, Stijn & Buysse, Jeroen & Frija, Aymen & D'Haese, Marijke F.C. & D'Haese, Luc, 2008. "Estimating The Effect Of Water Charge Introduction At Small-Scale Irrigation Schemes In North West Province, South Africa," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6646, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Faysse, Nicolas, 2004. "Challenges for fruitful participation of smallholders in large-scale water resource management organisations: Selected case studies in South Africa," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 43(1), March.
- Erez Braude & Shmuel Hauser & Zilla Sinuany-Stern & Gideon Oron, 2015. "Water Allocation Between the Agricultural and the Municipal Sectors Under Scarcity: A Financial Approach Analysis," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 29(10), pages 3481-3501, August.
- repec:gam:jlands:v:7:y:2018:i:2:p:49-:d:141103 is not listed on IDEAS
- Easter, K. William & Zekri, Slim, 2003.
"Reform Of Irrigation Management And Investment Policy In African Development,"
14491, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Easter, K. William & Zekri, Slim, 2003. "Reform Of Irrigation Management And Investment Policy In African Development," Conference Papers 28067, University of the Free State, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Anonymous, 2005. "Irrigation and river basin management: options for governance and institutions," IWMI Books, International Water Management Institute, number 138050.
- Ben said, Hayet, 2011.
"Gestion publique du périmètre irrigué : Accord informel, corruption et recherche de rente
[Public management of water in irrigated aera:informal agreement,corruption and rent-seeking]," MPRA Paper 34217, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Speelman, Stijn & Veettil, Prakashan Chellattan, 2013. "Heterogeneous preferences for water rights reforms among smallholder irrigators in South Africa," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), issue 2, August.
- Speelman, Stijn & Veettil, Prakashan Chellatan, 2012. "Comparing the scope for irrigation water rights reforms in India and South Africa," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126731, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Speelman, Stijn & Buysse, Jeroen & Farolfi, Stefano & Frija, Aymen & D'Haese, Marijke & D'Haese, Luc, 2009. "Estimating the impacts of water pricing on smallholder irrigators in North West Province, South Africa," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(11), pages 1560-1566, November.
- Meinzen-Dick, R. & Nkonya, L., 2005. "Understanding legal pluralism in water rights: Lessons from Africa and Asia," IWMI Books, Reports H038746, International Water Management Institute.
- Meinzen-Dick, R. & Nkonya, L., 2007. "Understanding legal pluralism in water and land rights: lessons from Africa and Asia," IWMI Books, Reports H040685, International Water Management Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:upaewp:18041. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daeupza.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .