Social capital : what is in it for feminist economics?
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||01 Aug 2002|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Kortenaerkade 12, 2518 AX Den Haag|
Phone: +31 70 4260 460
Fax: +31 70 4260 799
Web page: http://www.iss.nl/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Basu, Kaushik & Narayan, Ambar & Ravallion, Martin, 1999. "Is knowledge shared within households?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2261, The World Bank.
- Marjorie B. McElroy, 1990. "The Empirical Content of Nash-Bargained Household Behavior," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 25(4), pages 559-583.
- Nancy L. Stokey, 1991. "The Volume and Composition of Trade Between Rich and Poor Countries," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(1), pages 63-80.
- Glaeser, Edward Ludwig & Laibson, David I. & Scheinkman, Jose A. & Soutter, Christine L., 2000.
4481497, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Katherine Rankin, 2002. "Social Capital, Microfinance, and the Politics of Development," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 1-24.
- Fox, Jonathan A, 1997. "The World Bank and Social Capital: Contesting the Concept in Practice," Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, Working Paper Series qt6764j1h0, Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, UC Santa Cruz.
- Jonathan Morduch, 1999. "The Microfinance Promise," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(4), pages 1569-1614, December.
- M. V. Lee BADGETT & Nancy FOLBRE, 1999. "Assigning care: Gender norms and economic outcomes," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 138(3), pages 311-326, 09.
- Richard Grabowski, 1998. "Development, markets and trust," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(3), pages 357-371.
- Mick Moore, 1999. "Truth, trust and market transactions: What do we know?," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 74-88.
- Paul M Romer, 1999.
"Increasing Returns and Long-Run Growth,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2232, David K. Levine.
- Janet A. Seiz, 1991. "The Bargaining Approach and Feminist Methodology," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 23(1-2), pages 22-29, March.
- Lazaric Nathalie & Lorenz Edward, 1998. "Trust and Economic Learning," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 8(2-3), pages 1-10, June.
- Paldam, Martin, 2000. " Social Capital: One or Many? Definition and Measurement," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(5), pages 629-653, December.
- Sandra Harding, 1995. "Can feminist thought make economics more objective?," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 7-32.
- Nancy Buchan & Rachel Croson, 1999. "Gender and Culture: International Experimental Evidence from Trust Games," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 386-391, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:euriss:19126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.