Reflections on the use of social capital
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- van Staveren, I.P., 2002. "Social capital : what is in it for feminist economics?," ISS Working Papers - General Series 19126, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kurka, Bernhard & Maier, Gunther & Sedlacek, Sabine, 2007.
"Breaking the vicious cycle in peripheral rural regions: the case of "Waldviertler Wohlviertel" in Austria,"
978, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Bernhard Kurka & Gunther Maier & Sabine Sedlacek, 2007. "Breaking the vicious cycle in peripheral rural regions: the case of "Waldviertler Wohlviertel" in Austria," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2007_03, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- repec:eee:anture:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:26-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Efendic, Nedim & Andersson, Fredrik W. & Wennberg, Karl, 2015. "Growth in first- and second-generation immigrant firms in Sweden," Ratio Working Papers 265, The Ratio Institute.
- Darcy, S. & Maxwell, H. & Edwards, M. & Onyx, J. & Sherker, S., 2014. "More than a sport and volunteer organisation: Investigating social capital development in a sporting organisation," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 395-406.
- Jenny Onyx & Rosemary Leonard, 2010. "The Conversion of Social Capital into Community Development: an Intervention in Australia's Outback," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(2), pages 381-397, June.
- Sedlacek Sabine & Kurka Bernhard & Maier Gunther, 2009. "Regional identity: a key to overcome structural weaknesses in peripheral rural regions?," European Countryside, De Gruyter Open, vol. 1(4), pages 180-201, January.
- Jan Pileček & Pavel Chromý & Vít Jančák, 2013. "Social Capital and Local Socio-economic Development: The Case of Czech Peripheries," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 104(5), pages 604-620, December.
- Juliet Pietsch, 2017. "Diverse Outcomes: Social Citizenship and the Inclusion of Skilled Migrants in Australia," Social Inclusion, Cogitatio Press, vol. 5(1), pages 32-44.
- Serkan Gürsoy, 2014. "The impact of Online ICT on the dimensions of social capital," STPS Working Papers 1401, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Apr 2014.
- Glover, Troy D. & Filep, Sebastian, 2015. "On kindness of strangers in tourism," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 159-162.
- Lehmbruch, B., 2012. "Transacting in the absence of trust : Uncertainty and network patterns in post-communism," ISS Working Papers - General Series 539, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Samuel Cameron, 2009. "Widening the Economic Approach to Hatred," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 19-29, January.
More about this item
Keywordssocial capital; human capital; OECD;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:rsocec:v:65:y:2007:i:1:p:11-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RRSE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.