Trust and Economic Learning
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nathalie Lazaric & Edward Lorenz (ed.), 1998. "Trust and Economic Learning," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1127.
- Lazaric Nathalie & Lorenz Edward, 1998. "Trust and Economic Learning," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 8(2-3), pages 1-10, June.
- Nathalie Lazaric & Edward Lorenz, 1998. "The Economics of Trust and Learning," Post-Print halshs-00483661, HAL.
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1993. "Calculativeness, Trust, and Economic Organization," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(1), pages 453-486, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Freeman, Christopher & Soete, Luc, 2009.
"Developing science, technology and innovation indicators: What we can learn from the past,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 583-589, May.
- Soete, Luc & Freeman, Chris, 2007. "Developing science, technology and innovation indicators: what we can learn from the past," MERIT Working Papers 2007-001, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Ingrid Groessl & Rolf von Luede & Jan Fleck, 2013. "Genesis and Persistence of Trust in Banks," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201307, University of Hamburg, Department of Socioeconomics.
- Nilsson, Magnus & Mattes, Jannika, 2015. "The spatiality of trust: Factors influencing the creation of trust and the role of face-to-face contacts," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 230-244.
- Elsner, Wolfram & Hocker, Gero & Schwardt, Henning, 2009. "Simplistic vs. Complex Organization: Markets, Hierarchies, and Networks in an 'Organizational Triangle'," MPRA Paper 14315, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Lorenzen, 2007. "Social Capital and Localised Learning: Proximity and Place in Technological and Institutional Dynamics," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 44(4), pages 799-817, April.
- R.N. , Weerasinghe & A.K.W. , Jayawardane & U.A.S., Yapa, 2021. "The Impact Of Open Innovation Practices And Moderating Effect Of Inter-Organizational Networks On Innovation Performance Of Large Firms In Sri Lanka," Annals of Spiru Haret University, Economic Series, Universitatea Spiru Haret, vol. 21(3), pages 29-58.
- Geneviève Nguyen & Julien Brailly & François Purseigle, 2020. "Strategic outsourcing and precision agriculture: towards a silent reorganization of agricultural production in France ?," Post-Print hal-02942720, HAL.
- Bönte, Werner, 2008. "Inter-firm trust in buyer-supplier relations: Are knowledge spillovers and geographical proximity relevant?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 67(3-4), pages 855-870, September.
- Nooteboom, B., 2002. "A Balanced Theory of Sourcing, Collaboration and Networks," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2002-24-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Kriz, Anton & Keating, Byron W., 2010. "Business relationships in China: Lessons about deep trust," MPRA Paper 40427, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nathalie Lazaric & Alain Raybaut, 2007. "Knowledge, Hierarchy and incentives: Why human resource policy and trust matter," Post-Print hal-00453292, HAL.
- Marwa Khouya & Abdelhay Benabdelhadi, 2021. "A holistic overview on the antecedents of organizational trust: Aggregated theoretical framework," Post-Print hal-03572988, HAL.
- Yannis A. HAJIDIMITRIOU & Nikolaos S. SKLAVOUNOS & Konstantinos P. ROTSIOS, 2012. "The Impact Of Trust On Knowledge Transfer In International Business Systems," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 11(2), pages 39-49.
- Gilles Allaire, 2004. "Cooperation, Qualification Professionnelle Et Regimes De Responsabilite," Post-Print hal-00839352, HAL.
- Marwa Khouya & Abdelhay Benabdelhadi, 2021. "A holistic overview on the antecedents of organizational trust: Aggregated theoretical framework," Post-Print hal-03573006, HAL.
- Wolf, Steven & Just, David & Zilberman, David, 2001. "Between data and decisions: the organization of agricultural economic information systems," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 121-141, January.
- Boyer, Robert, 2003. "European and Asian integration processes compared," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 0302, CEPREMAP.
- Kean Birch & Andrew Cumbers, 2010. "Knowledge, Space, and Economic Governance: The Implications of Knowledge-Based Commodity Chains for Less-Favoured Regions," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 42(11), pages 2581-2601, November.
- van Staveren, I.P., 2002. "Social capital :What is in it for feminist economics?," ISS Working Papers - General Series 19126, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- B. Nooteboom, 2007.
"Transaction Costs, Innovation and Learning,"
Chapters, in: Horst Hanusch & Andreas Pyka (ed.), Elgar Companion to Neo-Schumpeterian Economics, chapter 63,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nooteboom, B., 2006. "Transaction Costs, Innovation and Learning," Other publications TiSEM cd364053-6789-4638-bdff-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Nooteboom, B., 2006. "Transaction Costs, Innovation and Learning," Discussion Paper 2006-36, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:jeehcn:v:8:y:1998:i:2-3:p:10:n:11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Peter Golla (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.