A Positive Theory of Social Entrepreneurship
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zahra, Shaker A. & Gedajlovic, Eric & Neubaum, Donald O. & Shulman, Joel M., 2009. "A typology of social entrepreneurs: Motives, search processes and ethical challenges," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 519-532, September.
- Haugh, Helen, 2007. "New Strategies for a Sustainable Society: The Growing Contribution of Social Entrepreneurship," Business Ethics Quarterly, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(04), pages 743-749, October.
- Alvarez, Sharon A. & Barney, Jay B., 2004. "Organizing rent generation and appropriation: toward a theory of the entrepreneurial firm," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 621-635, September.
- Hector O. Rocha & Sumantra Ghoshal, 2006. "Beyond Self-Interest Revisited," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 585-619, May.
- Mukesh Sud & Craig VanSandt & Amanda Baugous, 2009. "Social Entrepreneurship: The Role of Institutions," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(1), pages 201-216, February.
- Gerard P. Hodgkinson, 1997. "Cognitive Inertia in a Turbulent Market: the Case of UK Residential Estate Agents," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(6), pages 921-945, November.
- Certo, S. Trevis & Miller, Toyah, 2008. "Social entrepreneurship: Key issues and concepts," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 267-271.
- Seelos, Christian & Mair, Johanna, 2005. "Social entrepreneurship: Creating new business models to serve the poor," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 241-246.
- Nicola Pless, 2007. "Understanding Responsible Leadership: Role Identity and Motivational Drivers," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 74(4), pages 437-456, September.
- Mariarosa Scarlata & Luisa Alemany, 2010. "Deal Structuring in Philanthropic Venture Capital Investments: Financing Instrument, Valuation and Covenants," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 95(2), pages 121-145, September.
- Craig VanSandt & Mukesh Sud & Christopher Marmé, 2009. "Enabling the Original Intent: Catalysts for Social Entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(3), pages 419-428, December.
- Mair, Johanna & Martí, Ignasi, 2006. "Social entrepreneurship research: A source of explanation, prediction, and delight," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 36-44, February.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial entrepreneurship; Theory development; Market failure; Capitalism; Externalities; Empowerment; Sustainable solutions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:111:y:2012:i:3:p:335-351. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .