Cognitive Inertia in a Turbulent Market: the Case of UK Residential Estate Agents
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Guthey, Eric, 2001. "Ted Turner’s Corporate Cross-Dressing and the Shifting Images of American Business Leadership," Enterprise & Society, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(01), pages 111-142, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beverly B. Tyler & Devi R. Gnyawali, 2009. "Managerial Collective Cognitions: An Examination of Similarities and Differences of Cultural Orientations," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(1), pages 93-126, January.
- Sillanpää, Antti & Laamanen, Tomi, 2009. "Positive and negative feedback effects in competition for dominance of network business systems," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 871-884, June.
- Amalya L Oliver & Kathleen Montgomery, 2008. "Using Field-Configuring Events for Sense-Making: A Cognitive Network Approach," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(6), pages 1147-1167, September.
- Rai Niharika, 2004. "Environmental Scanning in High Velocity Environment," IIMA Working Papers WP2004-05-04, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:142:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3183-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Emilie R. Feldman, 2016. "Corporate spinoffs and analysts' coverage decisions: The implications for diversified firms," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(7), pages 1196-1219, July.
- Daniela P. Blettner & Zi-Lin He & Songcui Hu & Richard A. Bettis, 2015. "Adaptive aspirations and performance heterogeneity: Attention allocation among multiple reference points," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(7), pages 987-1005, July.
- Filipe Santos, 2012. "A Positive Theory of Social Entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 111(3), pages 335-351, December.
- Alfonso Gambardella & Marco Giarratana, 2004. "Fingerprints of the Visible Hand. Chandlerian Organizations and their Inward Looking Malaise," LEM Papers Series 2004/16, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Reihlen, Markus & Ringberg, Torsten, 2013. "Uncertainty, pluralism, and the knowledge-based theory of the firm: From J.-C. Spender’s contribution to a socio-cognitive approach," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 706-716.
- Martijn van der Steen, 2009. "Inertia and management accounting change: The role of ambiguity and contradiction between formal rules and routines," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(5), pages 736-761, June.
- A. Balduck & A. Van Rossem & M. Buelens, 2009. "Identifying Competencies Of Volunteer Board Members Of Community Sports Clubs," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/559, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2291 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:worbus:v:52:y:2017:i:6:p:842-853 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wrona, Thomas & Ladwig, Tina & Gunnesch, Markus, 2013. "Socio-cognitive processes in strategy formation – A conceptual framework," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 697-705.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:34:y:1997:i:6:p:921-945. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.