Keith Pavitt and the Invisible College of the Economics of Technology and Innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Verspagen, Bart & Werker, Claudia, 2003.
"The Invisible College of The Economics of Innovation and Technological Change,"
Estudios de Economía Aplicada,
Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 21, pages 393-419, December.
- Verspagen, B. & Werker, C., 2003. "The invisible college of the economics of innovation and technological change," Working Papers 03.21, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Verspagen, Bart & Werker, Claudia, 2003. "The invisible college of the economics of innovation and technological change," Research Memorandum 009, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Barabási, Albert-László & Albert, Réka & Jeong, Hawoong, 1999. "Mean-field theory for scale-free random networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 272(1), pages 173-187.
- Wagner, Caroline S. & Leydesdorff, Loet, 2005. "Network structure, self-organization, and the growth of international collaboration in science," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1608-1618, December.
- Chris Freeman & Luc Soete, 1997. "The Economics of Industrial Innovation, 3rd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 3, volume 1, number 0262061953, March.
- Giovanni Dosi & Luigi Orsenigo & Mauro Sylos Labini, 2002. "Technology and the Economy," LEM Papers Series 2002/18, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin, Ben R., 2012.
"The evolution of science policy and innovation studies,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 1219-1239.
- Ben Martin, 2008. "The Evolution of Science Policy and Innovation Studies," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20080828, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Martin, B.R., 2012. "The Evolution of Science Policy and Innovation Studies," Working Papers wp432, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Fagerberg, Jan & Verspagen, Bart, 2009.
"Innovation studies--The emerging structure of a new scientific field,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 218-233, March.
- Jan Fagerberg & Bart Verspagen, 2009. "Innovation Studies – the emerging structure of a new scientific field," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20090104, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Lu Xiao & Guo Chen & Jianjun Sun & Shuguang Han & Chengzhi Zhang, 2016. "Exploring the topic hierarchy of digital library research in China using keyword networks: a K-core decomposition approach," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 108(3), pages 1085-1101, September.
- Jan Fagerberg, 2013. "Innovation - a New Guide," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20131119, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Vasaf, Esmaeil & Sanatkhani, Mahboobeh, 2014. "Dynamic of Publication Network in German Photovoltaic Industry," MPRA Paper 65453, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martina Fromhold-Eisebith & Claudia Werker, 2013. "Universities’ functions in knowledge transfer: a geographical perspective," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 51(3), pages 621-643, December.
- Jan Fagerberg & Bart Verspagen, 2006. "Innovation studies-an emerging discipline (or what)? A study of the global network of innovation scholars," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20060911, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- repec:eee:crpeac:v:24:y:2013:i:1:p:19-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:75:y:2008:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-007-1826-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kirkels, Yvonne & Duysters, Geert, 2010. "Brokerage in SME networks," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 375-385, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:33:y:2004:i:9:p:1419-1431. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.