Keith Pavitt and the Invisible College of the Economics of Technology and Innovation
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chris Freeman & Luc Soete, 1997. "The Economics of Industrial Innovation, 3rd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 3, volume 1, number 0262061953, December.
- Wagner, Caroline S. & Leydesdorff, Loet, 2005. "Network structure, self-organization, and the growth of international collaboration in science," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1608-1618, December.
- Giovanni Dosi & Luigi Orsenigo & Mauro Sylos Labini, 2002. "Technology and the Economy," LEM Papers Series 2002/18, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Barabási, Albert-László & Albert, Réka & Jeong, Hawoong, 1999. "Mean-field theory for scale-free random networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 272(1), pages 173-187.
- Verspagen Bart & Werker Claudia, 2003.
"The invisible college of the economics of innovation and technological change,"
009, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Verspagen, Bart & Werker, Claudia, 2003. "The Invisible College of The Economics of Innovation and Technological Change," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 21, pages 393-419, December.
- Verspagen, B. & Werker, C., 2003. "The invisible college of the economics of innovation and technological change," Working Papers 03.21, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:33:y:2004:i:9:p:1419-1431. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.