Geographic information systems, spatial network analysis, and contraceptive choice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Gertler & John Molyneaux, 1994.
"How economic development and family planning programs combined to reduce indonesian fertility,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 31(1), pages 33-63, February.
- Gertler, P.J. & Molyneaux, J.W., 1993. "How Economic Development and Family Planning Programs Combined to Reduce Indonesian Fertility," Papers 93-08, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
- Verhasselt, Yola, 1993. "Geography of health: Some trends and perspectives," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 119-123, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Gibson & David McKenzie, 2007. "Using the Global Positioning System (GPS) in Household Surveys For Better Economics and Better Policy," Working Papers in Economics 07/04, University of Waikato.
- Kelley A. Crews & Kenneth R. Young, 2013. "Forefronting the Socio-Ecological in Savanna Landscapes through Their Spatial and Temporal Contingencies," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(3), pages 1-20, September.
- William G. Axinn & Dirgha J. Ghimire & Emily Smith-Greenaway, 2017. "Emotional Variation and Fertility Behavior," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 54(2), pages 437-458, April.
- Gibson, John & McKenzie, David, 2007. "Using the global positioning system in household surveys for better economics and better policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4195, The World Bank.
- Dirgha Ghimire & William Axinn, 2013. "Marital Processes, Arranged Marriage, and Contraception to Limit Fertility," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 50(5), pages 1663-1686, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:34:y:1997:i:2:p:171-187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .