An Assessment of Estimation Procedures for Multilevel Models with Binary Responses
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sophia Rabe‐Hesketh & Anders Skrondal, 2006. "Multilevel modelling of complex survey data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 169(4), pages 805-827, October.
- Dana A. Glei & Noreen Goldman & German Rodriguez, 2002. "Utilization of Care During Pregnancy in Rural Guatemala: Does Obstetrical Need Matters," Working Papers 308, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Office of Population Research..
- David Cutts & Edward Fieldhouse, 2009. "What Small Spatial Scales Are Relevant as Electoral Contexts for Individual Voters? The Importance of the Household on Turnout at the 2001 General Election," American Journal of Political Science, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 53(3), pages 726-739, July.
- Chun Wang & Steven W. Nydick, 2020. "On Longitudinal Item Response Theory Models: A Didactic," Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics, , vol. 45(3), pages 339-368, June.
- Adeniyi, Isaac Adeola & Yahya, Waheed Babatunde, 2020. "Bayesian Generalized Linear Mixed Effects Models Using Normal-Independent Distributions: Formulation and Applications," MPRA Paper 99165, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ana Maria Fernandez-Pujals & Mark James Adams & Pippa Thomson & Andrew G McKechanie & Douglas H R Blackwood & Blair H Smith & Anna F Dominiczak & Andrew D Morris & Keith Matthews & Archie Campbell & P, 2015. "Epidemiology and Heritability of Major Depressive Disorder, Stratified by Age of Onset, Sex, and Illness Course in Generation Scotland: Scottish Family Health Study (GS:SFHS)," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 10(11), pages 1-18, November.
- Jerry J. Maples & Susan A. Murphy & William G. Axinn, 2002. "Two-Level Proportional Hazards Models," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 58(4), pages 754-763, December.
- Daniel J Corsi & S V Subramanian & Martin McKee & Wei Li & Sumathi Swaminathan & Patricio Lopez-Jaramillo & Alvaro Avezum & Scott A Lear & Gilles Dagenais & Sumathy Rangarajan & Koon Teo & Salim Yusuf, 2012. "Environmental Profile of a Community’s Health (EPOCH): An Ecometric Assessment of Measures of the Community Environment Based on Individual Perception," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 7(9), pages 1-7, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssa:v:158:y:1995:i:1:p:73-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.