Fertility and Income
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary S. Becker & H. Gregg Lewis, 1974. "Interaction between Quantity and Quality of Children," NBER Chapters,in: Economics of the Family: Marriage, Children, and Human Capital, pages 81-90 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Theodore W. Schultz, 1974. "Fertility and Economic Values," NBER Chapters,in: Economics of the Family: Marriage, Children, and Human Capital, pages 3-22 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohammed Sabihuddin Butt & Haroon Jamal, 1993. "Determinants of Marital Fertility in Pakistan: An Application of the "Synthesis Framework"," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 32(2), pages 199-220.
- Paweenawat, Sasiwimon Warunsiri & McNown, Robert, 2014. "The determinants of income inequality in Thailand: A synthetic cohort analysis," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31, pages 10-21.
- Aassve, Arnstein & Kedir, Abbi & Weldegebriel, Habtu Tadesse, 2006.
"State dependence and causal feedback of poverty and fertility in Ethiopia,"
ISER Working Paper Series
2006-30, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Arnstein Aassve & Abbi M. Kedir & Habtu Tadesse Woldegebriel, 2006. "State Dependence and Causal Feedback of Poverty and Fertility in Ethiopia," Discussion Papers in Economics 06/7, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Hassan Zaky & Rebeca Wong & Ismail Sirageldin, 1993. "Testing for the Onset of Fertility Decline: An Illustration with the Case of Egypt," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 32(3), pages 285-301.
More about this item
KeywordsSources of Fertility Decline; Twins; Child Health; Kenya;
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:egc:wpaper:925. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Louise Danishevsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/egyalus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.