Fertility and Economic Values
In: Economics of the Family: Marriage, Children, and Human Capital
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Taubman & Terence Wales, 1972. "Mental Ability and Higher Educational Attainment in the 20th Century," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number taub72-1.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- T. Paul Schultz, 2005. "Fertility and Income," Working Papers 925, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Fernando Veloso, 2000.
"Wealth Composition, Endogenous Fertility and the Dynamics of Income Inequality,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
1281, Econometric Society.
- Veloso, F.A., 2000. "Income Composition Endogenous Fertility and Schooling Investments in Children," Insper Working Papers wpe_6, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- David L Franklin & Isabel Vial, 1979. "Desnutrición Infantil y su Relación con el Tiempo y las Habilidades de la Madre," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 16(49), pages 343-358.
- Veloso, F.A., 2000.
"Income Composition Endogenous Fertility and Schooling Investments in Children,"
Insper Working Papers
wpe_6, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Fernando A. Veloso, 2000. "Income Composition, Endogenous Fertility and Schooling Investments in Children," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1282, Econometric Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:2961. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .