Family planning and fertility : estimating program effects using cross-sectional data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nava Ashraf & Günther Fink & David N. Weil, 2014.
"Evaluating the Effects of Large-Scale Health Interventions in Developing Countries: The Zambian Malaria Initiative,"
NBER Chapters,in: African Successes, Volume II: Human Capital, pages 13-57
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nava Ashraf & Günther Fink & David N. Weil, 2010. "Evaluating the Effects of Large Scale Health Interventions in Developing Countries: The Zambian Malaria Initiative," Working Papers 2010-9, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Nava Ashraf & Günther Fink & David N. Weil, 2010. "Evaluating the Effects of Large Scale Health Interventions in Developing Countries: The Zambian Malaria Initiative," NBER Working Papers 16069, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sah, Raaj Kumar, 1991.
"The Effects of Child Mortality Changes on Fertility Choice and Parental Welfare,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 582-606, June.
- Sah, R.K., 1989. "The Effects Of Mortality Changes On Fertility Choice And Individual Welfare: Some Theoretical Predictions," Papers 599, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Paul Gertler & John Molyneaux, 1994.
"How economic development and family planning programs combined to reduce indonesian fertility,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), pages 33-63.
- Gertler, P.J. & Molyneaux, J.W., 1993. "How Economic Development and Family Planning Programs Combined to Reduce Indonesian Fertility," Papers 93-08, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
- Pitt, Mark M. & Menon, Nidhiya, 2010.
"Spatial Decentralization and Program Evaluation: Theory and an Example from Indonesia,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5208, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nidhiya Menon & Mark M. Pitt, 2010. "Spatial Decentralization and Program Evaluation: Theory and an Example from Indonesia," Working Papers 16, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amanda Glassman, Kate McQueston, and Rachel Silverman, 2012. "Adolescent Fertility in Low- and Middle-Income Countries: Effects and Solutions - Working Paper 295," Working Papers 295, Center for Global Development.
- Herrera Catalina & E. Sahn David, 2017. "Working Paper 281 - Early Childbearing, School Attainment and Cognitive Skills," Working Paper Series 2398, African Development Bank.
- Elina Pradhan & David Canning, 2016. "The Effect of Schooling on Teenage Fertility: Evidence from the 1994 Education Reform in Ethiopia," PGDA Working Papers 12816, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Herrera, Catalina & Sahn, David & Villa, Kira, 2016. "Early Fertility and Labor Market Segmentation: Evidence from Madagascar," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235749, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- David SAHN & Christopher HANDY & Peter GLICK, 2012. "Schooling, Marriage, and Childbearing in Madagascar," Working Papers 201225, CERDI.
More about this item
KeywordsPopulation Policies; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Adolescent Health; Reproductive Health; Rural Development Knowledge&Information Systems;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2011-10-09 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-DEV-2011-10-09 (Development)
- NEP-LAB-2011-10-09 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5812. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .