Stationarity conditions for the spatial first-order and serial second-order model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Florax, Raymond & Folmer, Henk, 1992.
"Specification and estimation of spatial linear regression models : Monte Carlo evaluation of pre-test estimators,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 405-432, September.
- Florax, R. & Folmer, H., 1991. "Specification and Estimation of Spatial Linear Regression Models: Monte Carlo Evaluation of Pre-Test Estimator," Mansholt Working Papers 1991-4, Wageningen University, Mansholt Graduate School of Social Sciences.
- Nicolas DEBARSY (CERPE De Namur) & Cem ERTUR & James P. LeSAGE, 2010. "Interpreting Dynamic Space-Time Panel Data Models," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 800, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Brigitte Waldorf & Rachel Franklin, 2002. "Spatial Dimensions of the Easterlin Hypothesis: Fertility Variations in Italy," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 549-578.
- J. Elhorst, 2012. "Dynamic spatial panels: models, methods, and inferences," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 5-28, January.
- Anselin, Luc, 2002. "Under the hood Issues in the specification and interpretation of spatial regression models," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 27(3), November.
- J. Keith Ord & Arthur Getis, 2001. "Testing for Local Spatial Autocorrelation in the Presence of Global Autocorrelation," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 411-432.
- Elhorst, J. Paul & Lacombe, Donald J. & Piras, Gianfranco, 2012. "On model specification and parameter space definitions in higher order spatial econometric models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 211-220.
- Marcia Castro, 2007. "Spatial Demography: An Opportunity to Improve Policy Making at Diverse Decision Levels," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 26(5), pages 477-509, December.
- Anselin, Luc, 2002. "Under the hood : Issues in the specification and interpretation of spatial regression models," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 247-267, November.
More about this item
KeywordsStability; Simultaneity; Time-lagged spatial interaction; Second-order time series; Fertility; C23; J11;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:lsprsc:v:6:y:2013:i:1:p:19-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com/ .