Contact information of Cambridge University Press
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:pscirm. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Keith Waters (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/ram .
October 2021, Volume 9, Issue 4
- 675-692 A tale of two peoples: motivated reasoning in the aftermath of the Brexit Vote
by Sorace, Miriam & Hobolt, Sara Binzer
- 693-708 Authoritarian media and diversionary threats: lessons from 30 years of Syrian state discourse
by Alrababa'h, Ala’ & Blaydes, Lisa
- 709-727 Are voters too afraid to tackle corruption? Survey and experimental evidence from Mexico
by García-Ponce, Omar & Zeitzoff, Thomas & Wantchekon, Leonard
- 728-744 Islam, gender segregation, and political engagement: evidence from an experiment in Tunisia
by Bush, Sarah Sunn & Prather, Lauren
- 745-759 In defense of a divided opposition: programmatic distribution and ethnic minor party support
by Carlson, Elizabeth
- 760-778 A duration estimator for a continuous time war of attrition game
by Boehmke, Frederick J. & Dion, Douglas & Shipan, Charles R.
- 779-799 Justice for sale: political crises and legal development
by Simpson, Hannah K.
- 800-817 Polling place changes and political participation: evidence from North Carolina presidential elections, 2008–2016
by Clinton, Joshua D. & Eubank, Nick & Fresh, Adriane & Shepherd, Michael E.
- 818-831 Gender and policy persuasion
by Anderson-Nilsson, Georgia & Clayton, Amanda
- 832-848 Analyzing decision records from committees
by Marbach, Moritz
- 849-856 Voting at 16: Does lowering the voting age lead to more political engagement? Evidence from a quasi-experiment in the city of Ghent (Belgium)
by Stiers, Dieter & Hooghe, Marc & Dassonneville, Ruth
- 857-866 Value extremity contributes to affective polarization in the US
by Enders, Adam M. & Lupton, Robert N.
- 867-877 The conditional nature of publication bias: a meta-regression analysis
by Owen, Erica & Li, Quan
- 878-888 Conventional and unconventional participation in Latin America: a hierarchical latent class approach
by Alvarez, R. Michael & Katz, Gabriel & Levin, Ines & Núñez, Lucas
- 889-898 How responsive is Trade Adjustment Assistance?
by Kim, Sung Eun & Pelc, Krzysztof
July 2021, Volume 9, Issue 3
- 451-467 Crisis signaling: how Italy's coronavirus lockdown affected incumbent support in other European countries
by De Vries, Catherine E. & Bakker, Bert N. & Hobolt, Sara B. & Arceneaux, Kevin
- 468-484 Do natural disasters help the environment? How voters respond and what that means
by Baccini, Leonardo & Leemann, Lucas
- 485-499 Electoral reforms and the representativeness of turnout
by Bechtel, Michael M. & Schmid, Lukas
- 500-518 Does Social Media Promote Civic Activism? A Field Experiment with a Civic Campaign
by Foos, Florian & Kostadinov, Lyubomir & Marinov, Nikolay & Schimmelfennig, Frank
- 519-531 Disproportionality in media representations of campaign negativity
by Nyhuis, Dominic & Song, Hyunjin & Boomgaarden, Hajo
- 532-548 Extreme districts, moderate winners: Same-party challenges, and deterrence in top-two primaries
by Crosson, Jesse
- 549-564 Estimating logit models with small samples
by Rainey, Carlisle & McCaskey, Kelly
- 565-582 Estimating signaling games in international relations: problems and solutions
by Crisman-Cox, Casey & Gibilisco, Michael
- 583-598 Descriptive representation and public support for Supreme Court nominees
by Kaslovsky, Jaclyn & Rogowski, Jon C. & Stone, Andrew R.
- 599-614 Rivals within: political factions, loyalty, and elite competition under authoritarianism
by Chen, Ting & Hong, Ji Yeon
- 615-626 The role of affective orientations in promoting perceived polarization
by Armaly, Miles T. & Enders, Adam M.
- 627-640 Shared interests foster interethnic cooperation among politicians
by Butler, Daniel & Tavits, Margit
- 641-649 Causal interaction and effect modification: same model, different concepts
by Keele, Luke & Stevenson, Randolph T.
- 650-657 Endogenous democracy: causal evidence from the potato productivity shock in the old world
by Barceló, Joan & Rosas, Guillermo
- 658-664 Longevity returns to political office
by Barfort, Sebastian & Klemmensen, Robert & Larsen, Erik Gahner
- 665-674 Estimating slim-majority effects in US state legislatures with a regression discontinuity design under local randomization assumptions
by De Magalhães, Leandro
April 2021, Volume 9, Issue 2
- 223-241 City limits to partisan polarization in the American public
by Jensen, Amalie & Marble, William & Scheve, Kenneth & Slaughter, Matthew J.
- 242-258 Partisan selective exposure in online news consumption: evidence from the 2016 presidential campaign
by Peterson, Erik & Goel, Sharad & Iyengar, Shanto
- 259-274 Fiscal rules and electoral turnout
by Aaskoven, Lasse
- 275-291 No calm after the storm—diaspora influence on bilateral emergency aid flows
by Platte, Hendrik
- 292-311 Quitting globalization: trade-related job losses, nationalism, and resistance to FDI in the United States
by Feng, Yilang & Kerner, Andrew & Sumner, Jane L.
- 312-326 The electoral implications of politically irrelevant cues under demanding electoral systems
by Muraoka, Taishi
- 327-344 Economic distress and voting: evidence from the subprime mortgage crisis
by Hall, Andrew B. & Yoder, Jesse & Karandikar, Nishant
- 345-364 Media with reputational concerns: yes men or watchdogs?
by Sheen, Greg Chih-Hsin
- 365-379 Campaign finance legislation and the supply-side of the revolving door
by Weschle, Simon
- 380-397 Statistical inference for multilayer networks in political science
by Chen, Ted Hsuan Yun
- 398-413 Technology and protest: the political effects of electronic voting in India
by Desai, Zuheir & Lee, Alexander
- 414-429 How valuable is a legislative seat? Incumbency effects in the Argentine Chamber of Deputies
by Micozzi, Juan Pablo & Lucardi, Adrián
- 430-437 Using screeners to measure respondent attention on self-administered surveys: Which items and how many?
by Berinsky, Adam J. & Margolis, Michele F. & Sances, Michael W. & Warshaw, Christopher
- 438-444 Propaganda to persuade
by Yu, Tinghua
- 445-450 It's a (coarsened exact) match! Non-parametric imputation of European abstainers' vote
by Bol, Damien & Giani, Marco
January 2021, Volume 9, Issue 1
- 1-19 The latent characteristics that structure autocratic rule
by Wright, Joseph
- 20-35 Corpus-based dictionaries for sentiment analysis of specialized vocabularies
by Rice, Douglas R. & Zorn, Christopher
- 36-52 Wheeling and dealing behind closed doors: estimating the causal effect of transparency on policy evaluations using a survey experiment
by Juhl, Sebastian & Hilpert, David
- 53-71 Beyond the breaking point? Survey satisficing in conjoint experiments
by Bansak, Kirk & Hainmueller, Jens & Hopkins, Daniel J. & Yamamoto, Teppei
- 72-88 Political representation and effects of municipal mergers
by Harjunen, Oskari & Saarimaa, Tuukka & Tukiainen, Janne
- 89-105 A latent variable approach to measuring and explaining peace agreement strength
by Williams, Rob & Gustafson, Daniel J. & Gent, Stephen E. & Crescenzi, Mark J. C.
- 106-121 Repressed productive potential and revolt: insights from an insurgency in Burundi
by Samii, Cyrus & West, Emily A.
- 122-139 We need to go deeper: measuring electoral violence using convolutional neural networks and social media
by Muchlinski, David & Yang, Xiao & Birch, Sarah & Macdonald, Craig & Ounis, Iadh
- 140-156 Interpretation: the final spatial frontier
by Whitten, Guy D. & Williams, Laron K. & Wimpy, Cameron
- 157-171 Automated dictionary generation for political eventcoding
by Radford, Benjamin J.
- 172-179 Placebo statements in list experiments: Evidence from a face-to-face survey in Singapore
by Riambau, Guillem & Ostwald, Kai
- 180-188 All Keynesians now? Public support for countercyclical government borrowing
by Barnes, Lucy & Hicks, Timothy
- 189-196 Policy over party: comparing the effects of candidate ideology and party on affective polarization
by Lelkes, Yphtach
- 197-205 Estimating subnational preferences across the European Union
by Lipps, Jana & Schraff, Dominik
- 206-214 Candidate traits in elections: when good news for selection is bad news for accountability
by Schnakenberg, Keith
- 215-222 Missing the Target? Using Surveys to Validate Social Media Ad Targeting
by Sances, Michael W.
July 2020, Volume 8, Issue 3
- 391-408 Estimating controlled direct effects through marginal structural models
by Torres, Michelle
- 409-424 Intra-cabinet politics and fiscal governance in times of austerity
by Herzog, Alexander & Jankin Mikhaylov, Slava
- 425-443 Historical state stability and economic development in Europe
by Harish, S.P. & Paik, Christopher
- 444-458 Bridging Spatial and Saliency Theory: Party Size and Issue Selection in Campaigns
by Basu, Chitralekha
- 459-476 Do Elections Improve Constituency Responsiveness? Evidence from US Cities
by Christensen, Darin & Ejdemyr, Simon
- 477-492 Do voters prefer gender stereotypic candidates? evidence from a conjoint survey experiment in Japan
by Ono, Yoshikuni & Yamada, Masahiro
- 493-508 The motivational basis of constituency work: how intrinsic and extrinsic motivations interact
by Giger, Nathalie & Lanz, Simon & de Vries, Catherine
- 509-525 Globalization and comparative compositional inequality
by Philips, Andrew Q. & Souza, Flávio D. S. & Whitten, Guy D.
- 526-542 Causal modeling with multi-value and fuzzy-set Coincidence Analysis
by Baumgartner, Michael & Ambühl, Mathias
- 543-557 The 50 American States in Space and Time: Applying Conditionally Autoregressive Models
by Jackson, Joshua L. & Monogan, James E.
- 558-564 Quota sampling using Facebook advertisements
by Zhang, Baobao & Mildenberger, Matto & Howe, Peter D. & Marlon, Jennifer & Rosenthal, Seth A. & Leiserowitz, Anthony
- 565-570 Legislative Activity and Private Benefits: A Natural Experiment in New Zealand
by Morelli, Massimo & Osnabrügge, Moritz & Vannoni, Matia
- 571-579 Political cultures: measuring values heterogeneity
by Blaydes, Lisa & Grimmer, Justin
- 580-588 When Experts Disagree: Response Aggregation and its Consequences in Expert Surveys
by Lindstädt, René & Proksch, Sven-Oliver & Slapin, Jonathan B.
- 589-596 Social democratic representation and welfare spending: a quantitative case study
by Finseraas, Henning
April 2020, Volume 8, Issue 2
- 197-214 Trade and redistribution: trade politics and the origins of progressive taxation
by Barnes, Lucy
- 215-231 Does residential sorting explain geographic polarization?
by Martin, Gregory J. & Webster, Steven W.
- 232-250 Recruiting large online samples in the United States and India: Facebook, Mechanical Turk, and Qualtrics
by Boas, Taylor C. & Christenson, Dino P. & Glick, David M.
- 251-267 An intra-party account of electoral system choice
by SchrÃ¶der, Valentin & Manow, Philip
- 268-284 How gender affects the efficacy of discussion as an information shortcut
by Krupnikov, Yanna & Milita, Kerri & Ryan, John Barry & Connors, Elizabeth C.
- 285-300 Choices that matter: Coalition formation and partiesâ€™ ideological reputations
by FalcÃ³-Gimeno, Albert & Fernandez-Vazquez, Pablo
- 301-314 Comparative politics and causal evaluation of structural reforms: the case of the UK national minimum wage introduction
by KÃ¶nig, Thomas & Ropers, Guido & Buchmann, Anika
- 315-328 Voting for the lesser evil: evidence from a conjoint experiment in Romania
by Mares, Isabela & Visconti, Giancarlo
- 329-343 Fiscal deficits and executive planning horizons
by Seiferling, Mike
- 344-355 How Labor Market Inequality Transforms Mass Politics
by HÃ¤usermann, Silja & Kemmerling, Achim & Rueda, David
- 356-361 Three approaches to labor-market vulnerability and political preferences
by Marx, Paul & Picot, Georg
- 362-368 The Political Consequences of Labor Market Dualization: Labor Market Status, Occupational Unemployment and Policy Preferences
by Vlandas, Tim
- 369-374 Labor market insecurity among the middle class: a cross-pressured group
by Schwander, Hanna
- 375-379 Dualization, stratification, liberalization, or what? An attempt to clarify the conceptual underpinnings of the dualization debate
by Busemeyer, Marius & Kemmerling, Achim
- 380-385 Dualization and Electoral Realignment
by HÃ¤usermann, Silja
- 386-390 The Future of Welfare State Politics
by Rehm, Philipp
January 2020, Volume 8, Issue 1
- 1-13 The causal interpretation of estimated associations in regression models
by Keele, Luke & Stevenson, Randolph T. & Elwert, Felix
- 14-29 Voter uncertainty, political institutions, and legislative turnover
by Krupnikov, Yanna & Shipan, Charles R.
- 30-44 The electoral costs of policy commitments
by Betz, Timm
- 45-59 Electoral competition after party splits
by Ibenskas, Raimondas
- 60-74 Jumping Ship or Jumping on the Bandwagon: When Do Local Politicians Support National Candidates?
by Rosas, Guillermo & Lucardi, AdriÃ¡n
- 75-91 Identifying voter preferences for politiciansâ€™ personal attributes: a conjoint experiment in Japan
by Horiuchi, Yusaku & Smith, Daniel M. & Yamamoto, Teppei
- 92-105 Fixed effects in rare events data: a penalized maximum likelihood solution
by Cook, Scott J. & Hays, Jude C. & Franzese, Robert J.
- 106-122 A textual Taylor rule: estimating central bank preferences combining topic and scaling methods
by Baerg, Nicole & Lowe, Will
- 123-135 Measuring networks in the field
by Larson, Jennifer M. & Lewis, Janet I.
- 136-148 When BLUE is not best: non-normal errors and the linear model
by Baissa, Daniel K. & Rainey, Carlisle
- 149-159 The sensitivity of sensitivity analysis
by PlÃ¼mper, Thomas & TraunmÃ¼ller, Richard
- 160-168 Maps in Peopleâ€™s Heads: Assessing a New Measure of Context
by Wong, Cara & Bowers, Jake & Rubenson, Daniel & Fredrickson, Mark & Rundlett, Ashlea
- 169-177 Information credibility and responses to corruption: a replication and extension in Argentina
by Winters, Matthew S. & Weitz-Shapiro, Rebecca
- 178-187 Patterns of disagreement in indicators of state repression
by Cope, Kevin L. & Crabtree, Charles & Fariss, Christopher J.
- 188-195 Is political knowledge unique?
by Burnett, Craig M. & McCubbins, Mathew D.
October 2019, Volume 7, Issue 4
- 661-678 How Newspapers Reveal Political Power
by Ban, Pamela & Fouirnaies, Alexander & Hall, Andrew B & Snyder, James M
- 679-697 Contested Ground: Disentangling Material and Symbolic Attachment to Disputed Territory
by Manekin, Devorah & Grossman, Guy & Mitts, Tamar
- 699-715 Engendering Bilateralism: An Exploration of Possible Sources of Non-Centrism in Government Formation
by Warwick, Paul V.
- 717-735 Immigration and Support for Social Policy: An Experimental Comparison of Universal and Means-Tested Programs
by MuÃ±oz, Jordi & Pardos-Prado, Sergi
- 737-755 On the Dynamics of Ideological Identification: The Puzzle of Liberal Identification Decline
by Coggins, Elizabeth & Stimson, James A.
- 757-774 It Sounds Like They are Moving: Understanding and Modeling Emphasis-Based Policy Change
by Meyer, Thomas M. & Wagner, Markus
- 775-794 Geography, Uncertainty, and Polarization
by McCarty, Nolan & Rodden, Jonathan & Shor, Boris & Tausanovitch, Chris & Warshaw, Christopher
- 795-813 Economic Perceptions and Electoral Choices: A Design-Based Approach
by Visconti, Giancarlo
- 815-834 Elites Tweet to Get Feet Off the Streets: Measuring Regime Social Media Strategies During Protest
by Munger, Kevin & Bonneau, Richard & Nagler, Jonathan & Tucker, Joshua A.
- 835-851 Attitudes Toward Economic Inequality: The Illusory Agreement
by Pedersen, Rasmus T. & Mutz, Diana C.
- 853-870 The Logic of Authoritarian Political Selection: Evidence from a Conjoint Experiment in China
by Liu, Hanzhang
- 871-888 Lost in Space: Geolocation in Event Data
by Lee, Sophie J. & Liu, Howard & Ward, Michael D.
- 889-902 Modeling-Related Processes With an Excess of Zeros
by Carlson, David
- 903-911 Critical Events and Attitude Change: Support for Gun Control After Mass Shootings
by Rogowski, Jon C. & Tucker, Patrick D.
- 913-920 Conformity Voting and the Value of Public Information
by Garro, Haritz
- 921-928 Simulating Duration Data for the Cox Model
by Harden, Jeffrey J. & Kropko, Jonathan
July 2019, Volume 7, Issue 3
- 393-409 Platforms, Portfolios, Policy: How Audience Costs Affect Social Welfare Policy in Multiparty Cabinets
by Alexiadou, Despina & Hoepfner, Danial
- 411-429 Mobilizing Voters with Aggressive Metaphors
by Kalmoe, Nathan P.
- 431-449 African American Turnout and African American Candidates
by Keele, Luke J. & White, Ismail K.
- 451-469 Property Rights Regimes, Technological Innovation, and Foreign Direct Investment
by Nieman, Mark David & Thies, Cameron G.
- 471-488 Giving Advice Versus Making Decisions: Transparency, Information, and Delegation
by Gailmard, Sean & Patty, John W.
- 489-504 Voting Behavior in the Council of the European Union: The Effect of the Trio Presidency
by van Gruisen, Philippe & Vangerven, Pieterjan & Crombez, Christophe
- 505-522 Why Legislative Networks? Analyzing Legislative Network Formation
by Wojcik, Stefan
- 523-540 Comparing Dynamic Pies: A Strategy for Modeling Compositional Variables in Time and Space
by Lipsmeyer, Christine S. & Philips, Andrew Q. & Rutherford, Amanda & Whitten, Guy D.
- 541-559 Practical and Effective Approaches to Dealing With Clustered Data
by Esarey, Justin & Menger, Andrew
- 561-578 How Does Media Influence Social Norms? Experimental Evidence on the Role of Common Knowledge
by Arias, Eric
- 579-594 Government instability and the state
by Walther, Daniel & HellstrÃ¶m, Johan & Bergman, TorbjÃ¶rn
- 595-612 Democracy for All: Conceptualizing and Measuring Egalitarian Democracy
by Sigman, Rachel & Lindberg, Staffan I.
- 613-628 Generalizing from Survey Experiments Conducted on Mechanical Turk: A Replication Approach
by Coppock, Alexander
- 629-639 Theory and Methods in the Study of Distributive Politics
by Albertus, Michael
- 641-649 The Prevalence and Severity of Underreporting Bias in Machine- and Human-Coded Data
by Bagozzi, Benjamin E. & Brandt, Patrick T. & Freeman, John R. & Holmes, Jennifer S. & Kim, Alisha & Palao Mendizabal, Agustin & Potz-Nielsen, Carly
- 651-659 Bayesian Versus Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Treatment Effects in Bivariate Probit Instrumental Variable Models
by Hollenbach, Florian M. & Montgomery, Jacob M. & Crespo-Tenorio, Adriana
April 2019, Volume 7, Issue 2
- 197-213 How Chinese Officials Use the Internet to Construct Their Public Image
by Pan, Jennifer
- 215-232 Competing With the Dragon: Employment Effects of Chinese Trade Competition in 17 Sectors Across 18 OECD Countries
by Thewissen, Stefan & van Vliet, Olaf
- 233-252 The Arc of Modernization: Economic Structure, Materialism, and the Onset of Civil Conflict
by Chatagnier, J. Tyson & Castelli, Emanuele
- 253-269 The Partisan Politics of Counterterrorism: Reputations, Policy Transparency, and Electoral Outcomes
by Di Lonardo, Livio
- 271-287 International Migration and Military Intervention in Civil War
by Bove, Vincenzo & BÃ¶hmelt, Tobias
- 289-310 Invalid Ballots and Electoral Competition
by Aldashev, Gani & Mastrobuoni, Giovanni
- 311-330 Heuristics in Context
by Fortunato, David & Stevenson, Randolph T.
- 331-347 Are We Providing Enough to Those Who Have Too Little? Measuring Poverty Relief
by Jusko, Karen L. & Weisshaar, Katherine
- 349-365 Turnout and Education: Is Education Proxying for Pre-Adult Experiences Within the Family?
by Gidengil, Elisabeth & Tarkiainen, Lasse & Wass, Hanna & Martikainen, Pekka
- 367-384 Assessing the Impact of Non-Random Measurement Error on Inference: A Sensitivity Analysis Approach
by Gallop, Max & Weschle, Simon
- 385-392 Scraping Public Co-Occurrences for Statistical Network Analysis of Political Elites
by Mahdavi, Paasha
January 2019, Volume 7, Issue 1
- 1-21 Campaign Cost and Electoral Accountability
by Prato, Carlo & Wolton, Stephane
- 23-42 Media, Protest Diffusion, and Authoritarian Resilience
by Huang, Haifeng & Boranbay-Akan, Serra & Huang, Ling
- 43-61 Conflict Management in Land, River, and Maritime Claims
by Owsiak, Andrew P. & Mitchell, Sara McLaughlin
- 63-84 Democratization and Economic Output in Sub-Saharan Africa
by de Kadt, Daniel & Wittels, Stephen B.
- 85-105 Fatality Thresholds, Causal Heterogeneity, and Civil War Research: Reconsidering the Link Between Narcotics and Conflict
by Anderson, Noel & Worsnop, Alec
- 107-123 Politically Unengaged, Distrusting, and Disaffected Individuals Drive the Link Between Compulsory Voting and Invalid Balloting
by Singh, Shane P.
- 125-142 Personality and Prosocial Behavior: A Multilevel Meta-Analysis
by Kline, Reuben & Bankert, Alexa & Levitan, Lindsey & Kraft, Patrick
- 143-162 How Face-to-Face Interviews and Cognitive Skill Affect Item Non-Response: A Randomized Experiment Assigning Mode of Interview
by Gooch, Andrew & Vavreck, Lynn
- 163-184 Measuring Elite Personality Using Speech
by Ramey, Adam J. & Klingler, Jonathan D. & Hollibaugh, Gary E.
- 185-196 Measuring Knowledge of Partiesâ€™ Legislative Seat Shares
by Lee, Seonghui & Haime, Agustina & Stevenson, Randolph
October 2018, Volume 6, Issue 4
- 639-660 Minority Languages in Dictatorships: A New Measure of Group Recognition
by Liu, Amy H. & Gandhi, Jennifer & Bell, Curtis
- 661-677 The Politics of Scrutiny in Human Rights Monitoring: Evidence from Structural Topic Models of US State Department Human Rights Reports
by Bagozzi, Benjamin E. & Berliner, Daniel
- 679-696 Womenâ€™s Issues and Their Fates in the US Congress
by Volden, Craig & Wiseman, Alan E. & Wittmer, Dana E.
- 697-714 Retrospective Voting in Big-City US Mayoral Elections
by Hopkins, Daniel J. & Pettingill, Lindsay M.
- 715-731 Popular Referendum and Electoral Accountability
by Le Bihan, Patrick
- 733-751 Aggregate Effects of Large-Scale Campaigns on Voter Turnout
by Enos, Ryan D. & Fowler, Anthony
- 753-770 Information and Economic Voting
by Rogers, Jonathan & Tyszler, Marcelo
- 771-789 Self-Selection and Misreporting in Legislative Surveys
by Bundi, Pirmin & Varone, FrÃ©dÃ©ric & Gava, Roy & Widmer, Thomas
- 791-808 How Campaigns Enhance European Issues Voting During European Parliament Elections
by Beach, Derek & Hansen, Kasper M. & Larsen, Martin V.
- 809-827 Reform and Representation: A New Method Applied to Recent Electoral Changes
by Kousser, Thad & Phillips, Justin & Shor, Boris
- 829-835 Improving the Interpretation of Fixed Effects Regression Results
by Mummolo, Jonathan & Peterson, Erik
- 837-845 A Research Note: The Differential Impact of Threats on Ethnic Prejudice Toward Three Minority Groups in Britain
by de Rooij, Eline A. & Goodwin, Matthew J. & Pickup, Mark
- 847-847 Who Gets the Credit? Legislative Responsiveness and Evaluations of Members, Parties, and the US Congress â€“ ADDENDUM
by Butler, Daniel M. & Karpowitz, Christopher F. & Pope, Jeremy C.
July 2018, Volume 6, Issue 3
- 413-428 Political Corruption Traps
by KlaÅ¡nja, Marko & Little, Andrew T. & Tucker, Joshua A.
- 429-448 Conceptions of Shari`a and Support for Militancy and Democratic Values: Evidence From Pakistan
by Fair, C. Christine & Littman, Rebecca & Nugent, Elizabeth R.
- 449-466 Investigating Sequences in Ordinal Data: A New Approach With Adapted Evolutionary Models
by Lindenfors, Patrik & Jansson, Fredrik & Wang, Yi-ting & Lindberg, Staffan I.
- 467-487 All Economics is Local: Spatial Aggregations of Economic Information
by Fortunato, David & Swift, Clint S. & Williams, Laron K.
- 489-508 A General Model of Abstention Under Compulsory Voting
by Katz, Gabriel & Levin, Ines
- 509-526 How to Increase Turnout in Low-Salience Elections: Quasi-Experimental Evidence on the Effect of Concurrent Second-Order Elections on Political Participation
by Leininger, Arndt & Rudolph, Lukas & Zittlau, Steffen
- 527-548 Strategic Ambiguity of Party Positions in Multi-Party Competition
by BrÃ¤uninger, Thomas & Giger, Nathalie
- 549-569 Donâ€™t Know What You Got: A Bayesian Hierarchical Model of Neuroticism and Nonresponse
by Klingler, Jonathan D. & Hollibaugh, Gary E. & Ramey, Adam J.
- 571-591 Comparing Strategies for Estimating Constituency Opinion from National Survey Samples
by Hanretty, Chris & Lauderdale, Benjamin E. & Vivyan, Nick
- 593-611 The Effects of Government System Fractionalization on Satisfaction With Democracy
by Christmann, Pablo & Torcal, Mariano
- 613-624 Nongovernmental Campaign Communication Providing Ballot Secrecy Assurances Increases Turnout: Results From Two Large-Scale Experiments
by Gerber, Alan S. & Huber, Gregory A. & Fang, Albert H. & Gooch, Andrew
- 625-633 The Impact of Party Cues on Manual Coding of Political Texts
by Ennser-Jedenastik, Laurenz & Meyer, Thomas M.
April 2018, Volume 6, Issue 2
- 211-227 Luck of the Draw? Private Membersâ€™ Bills and the Electoral Connection
by Williams, Brian D. & Indridason, Indridi H.
- 229-244 Which Matters Most: Party Strategic Exit or Voter Strategic Voting? A Laboratory Experiment
by Bol, Damien & Blais, AndrÃ© & LabbÃ© St-Vincent, Simon
- 245-263 Google Politics: The Political Determinants of Internet Censorship in Democracies
by Meserve, Stephen A. & Pemstein, Daniel
- 265-281 Presidential Particularism and US Trade Politics
by Lowande, Kenneth S. & Jenkins, Jeffery A. & Clarke, Andrew J.
- 283-298 Parties are No Civic Charities: Voter Contact and the Changing Partisan Composition of the Electorate
by Foos, Florian & John, Peter
- 299-321 Constructing Congressional Activity: Uncertainty and the Dynamics of Legislative Attention
by Ryan, Josh M.
- 323-341 Ideology and the US Congressional Vote
by Shor, Boris & Rogowski, Jon C.
- 343-354 Omitted Variables, Countervailing Effects, and the Possibility of Overadjustment
by Clarke, Kevin A. & Kenkel, Brenton & Rueda, Miguel R.
- 355-363 Income Measures in Cross-National Surveys: Problems and Solutions
by Donnelly, Michael J & Pop-Eleches, Grigore
- 365-380 Enhancing Validity in Observational Settings When Replication is Not Possible
by Fariss, Christopher J. & Jones, Zachary M.
- 381-391 Unreliable Inferences About Unobserved Processes: A Critique of Partial Observability Models
by Rainey, Carlisle & Jackson, Robert A.
- 393-411 To Lag or Not to Lag?: Re-Evaluating the Use of Lagged Dependent Variables in Regression Analysis
by Wilkins, Arjun S.
January 2018, Volume 6, Issue 1