Testing for Local Spatial Autocorrelation in the Presence of Global Autocorrelation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Linneman, Peter & Graves, Philip E., 1983.
"Migration and job change: A multinomial logit approach,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 263-279, November.
- Linneman, Peter D. & Graves, Philip E., 1983. "Migration and job change: a multinomial logit approach," MPRA Paper 19922, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Greenwood, Michael J, et al, 1991. "Migration, Regional Equilibrium, and the Estimation of Compensating Differentials," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1382-1390, December.
- Hausman, Jerry & McFadden, Daniel, 1984.
"Specification Tests for the Multinomial Logit Model,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(5), pages 1219-1240, September.
- D. McFadden & J. Hausman, 1981. "Specification Tests for the Multinominal Logit Model," Working papers 292, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Schmidt, Peter & Strauss, Robert P, 1975. "The Prediction of Occupation Using Multiple Logit Models," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 16(2), pages 471-486, June.
- Greenwood, Michael J, 1969. "An Analysis of the Determinants of Geographic Labor Mobility in the United States," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(2), pages 189-194, May.
- Blank, Rebecca M., 1988. "The effect of welfare and wage levels on the location decisions of female-headed households," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 186-211, September.
- Bartel, Ann P, 1989. "Where Do the New U.S. Immigrants Live?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 7(4), pages 371-391, October.
- Walter W. McMahon, 1991. "Geographical Cost of Living Differences: An Update," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 19(3), pages 426-450.
- Wadycki, Walter J, 1974. "Alternative Opportunities and Interstate Migration: Some Additional Results," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 56(2), pages 254-257, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elena Kotyrlo, 2013. "Stationarity conditions for the spatial first-order and serial second-order model," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 19-29, March.
- Mark D. Partridge & Marlon Boarnet & Steven Brakman & Gianmarco Ottaviano, 2012. "Introduction: Whither Spatial Econometrics?," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 167-171, May.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:135:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1497-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bivand, Roger & Müller, Werner G. & Reder, Markus, 2009. "Power calculations for global and local Moran's," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 2859-2872, June.
- Yongmei Lu & Jean-Claude Thill, 2008. "Cross-scale analysis of cluster correspondence using different operational neighborhoods," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 241-261, September.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:209:y:2007:i:2:p:264-276 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Tonglin & Lin, Ge, 2007. "A decomposition of Moran's I for clustering detection," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(12), pages 6123-6137, August.
- Herrera Gómez, Marcos, 2013.
"Análisis de Estructuras Espaciales Persistentes. Desempleo Departamental en Argentina
[Persistent Spatial Structure Analysis. Regional Unemployment in Argentina]," MPRA Paper 49407, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grubesic, Tony H., 2006. "A spatial taxonomy of broadband regions in the United States," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 423-448, November.
- Ron Johnston & Michael Poulsen & James Forrest, 2009. "Using Local Statistics to Portray Ethnic Residential Segregation in London," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 09/213, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Barry Boots, 2006. "Local configuration measures for categorical spatial data: binary regular lattices," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 1-24, March.
- ERTUR, Cem & KOCH, Wilfried, 2004. "Analyse spatiale des disparités régionales dans l'Europe élargie," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2004-03, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jregsc:v:41:y:2001:i:3:p:411-432. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-4146 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.