Reflections on spatial autocorrelation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sergio J. Rey & Mark V. Janikas, 2004. "STARS: Space-Time Analysis of Regional Systems," Urban/Regional 0406001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:22:y:2012:i:c:p:77-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:112:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-017-2369-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Shaoming Cheng & Huaqun Li, 2012. "New firm formation facing cultural and racial diversity," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(4), pages 759-774, November.
- repec:wsi:wepxxx:v:04:y:2018:i:04:n:s2382624x18500170 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elham Erfanian & Amir B. Ferreira Neto, 2017.
"Scientific output: labor or capital intensive? An analysis for selected countries,"
Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 112(1), pages 461-482, July.
- Elham Erfanian & Amir B. Ferreira Neto, 2016. "Scientific output: labor or capital intensive? An analysis for selected countries," Working Papers Working Paper 2016-05, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Elham Erfanian & Amir B. Ferreira Neto, 2017. "Scientific output: labor or capital intensive? An analysis for selected countries," Working Papers 17-04, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Romain Houssa & Kelbesa Megersa, 2017. "Institutional quality, economic development and the performance of VAT," BeFinD Working Papers 0115, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:energy:v:140:y:2017:i:p1:p:716-728 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shaoming Cheng & Huaqun Li, 2010. "The effects of unemployment on new firm formation revisited: Does space matter?," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(2), pages 97-120, November.
- Wiedenhofer, Dominik & Lenzen, Manfred & Steinberger, Julia K., 2013. "Energy requirements of consumption: Urban form, climatic and socio-economic factors, rebounds and their policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 696-707.
- Andrea De Montis & Simone Caschili & Daniele Trogu, 2014. "Spatial organization and accessibility: a study of US counties," Chapters,in: Accessibility and Spatial Interaction, chapter 6, pages 113-132 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Johanna Choumert & Laure Cormier, 2011.
"The provision of urban parks: an empirical test of spatial spillovers in an urban area using geographic information systems,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 47(2), pages 437-450, October.
- Johanna Choumert & Laure Cormier, 2011. "The provision of urban parks: an empirical test of spatial spillovers in an urban area using geographic information systems," Post-Print halshs-00913969, HAL.
- Pavlína Netrdová & Vojtěch Nosek, 2016. "Spatial patterns of unemployment in Central Europe: emerging development axes beyond the Blue Banana," Journal of Maps, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 701-706, July.
- Roberto Basile & Roberta Capello & Andrea Caragliu, 2012. "Technological interdependence and regional growth in Europe: Proximity and synergy in knowledge spillovers," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(4), pages 697-722, November.
- repec:taf:specan:v:12:y:2017:i:4:p:452-471 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:japsta:v:44:y:2017:i:9:p:1609-1629 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:uii:journl:v:4:y:2012:i:1:p:15-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:applec:v:49:y:2017:i:51:p:5183-5199 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shaoming Cheng & Huaqun Li, 2011. "Spatially Varying Relationships of New Firm Formation in the United States," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(6), pages 773-789.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:24:y:2012:i:c:p:198-205 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:37:y:2007:i:4:p:491-496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.