Report NEP-GEO-2004-06-07This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sergio J. Rey & Mark V. Janikas, 2004. "STARS: Space-Time Analysis of Regional Systems," Urban/Regional 0406001, EconWPA.
- Matthew Turner, 2003. "Landscape Preferences and Patterns of Residential Development," Working Papers mturner-03-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Chong-En Bai & Yingjuan Du & Zhigang Tao & Sarah Y. Tong, 2003. "Local Protectionism and Regional Specialization: Evidence from China’s Industries," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-565, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2004. "Are Young and Small Firms Hothouses for Nascent Entrepreneurs? Evidence from German Micro Data," IZA Discussion Papers 989, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olivier THOMAS (IERT, LEREPS–GRES), 2004. "Do local public finances influence the economic growth of cities? The case of the 324 cities of the Tarn Department (France) (In French)," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2004-12, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Helge Sanner, 2004. "Economy vs. History: What Does Actually Determine the Distribution of Firms' Locations in Cities?," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 67, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät, revised Sep 2004.
- John Tapogna & Karen Gardiner & Burt Barnow & Plamen Nikolov & Mike Fishman, 2004. "Study of State Demographic, Economic, and Programmatic Variables and Their Impact on the Performance-Based Child Support Incentive System," Public Economics 0406001, EconWPA.