Study of State Demographic, Economic, and Programmatic Variables and Their Impact on the Performance-Based Child Support Incentive System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, John E. & Wassmer, Robert W., 1995. "The decision to 'bid for business': Municipal behavior in granting property tax abatements," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 739-757, December.
- Thomas M. Fullerton JR., 2001.
"Specification of a Borderplex Econometric Forecasting Model,"
International Regional Science Review,
, vol. 24(2), pages 245-260, April.
- Thomas M Fullerton Jr, 2004. "Specification of a Borderplex Econometric Forecasting Model," Urban/Regional 0405006, EconWPA.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2003. "Local Economic Development Policies," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 03-91, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Robert W. Wassmer, 1992. "Property Tax Abatement and the Simultaneous Determination of Local Fiscal Variables in a Metropolitan Area," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(3), pages 263-282.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 1991. "Who Benefits from State and Local Economic Development Policies?," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number wbsle, November.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1988. "Some recent development in a concept of causality," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 199-211.
- McDonald, John F., 1983. "An economic analysis of local inducements for business," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 322-336, May.
- Thomas M Fullerton Jr & David Torres & Martha Patricia Barraza de Anda & Jon Amastae, 2004. "Borderplex Economic Change," Urban/Regional 0409009, EconWPA.
- Thomas M. Fullerton, Jr., 2001. "Educational attainment and border income performance," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q III, pages 2-10.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pirog, Maureen & Gerrish, Ed, 2015. "Impact of the Child Support Performance and Incentive Act on child support order establishment," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 104-117.
More about this item
Keywordschild support incentives ACF DHHS lewin group;
- J - Labor and Demographic Economics
- R - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwppe:0406001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.