Non-Linear Regional Income Divergence And Policies: Turkey Case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ferhan Gezici & Geoffrey J. D. Hewings, 2007.
"Spatial Analysis of Regional Inequalities in Turkey,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 383-403, April.
- Ferhan Gezici & Geoffrey Hewings, 2003. "Spatial Analysis of Regional Inequalities in Turkey," ERSA conference papers ersa03p99, European Regional Science Association.
- Hasan Engin Duran, 2011.
"Short run dynamics of income disparities and regional cycle synchronization,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa11p937, European Regional Science Association.
- Hasan Engin Duran, 2011. "Short-run dynamics of income disparities and regional cycle synchronization," Working Papers 2011_09, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Robert M. Solow, 1956. "A Contribution to the Theory of Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(1), pages 65-94.
- Stefano Magrini & Margherita Gerolimetto & Hasan Engin Duran, 2015. "Regional Convergence and Aggregate Business Cycle in the United States," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(2), pages 251-272, February.
- Murat G. Kırdar & D. Şirin Saracoğlu, 2008.
"Migration and regional convergence: An empirical investigation for Turkey,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(4), pages 545-566, November.
- Kirdar, Murat & Saracoglu, Sirin, 2007. "Migration and Regional Convergence: An Empirical Investigation for Turkey," MPRA Paper 2648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sergio Rey & Brett Montouri, 1999. "US Regional Income Convergence: A Spatial Econometric Perspective," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 143-156.
- Orhan Karaca, 2004. "Türkiye’de Bölgelerarasý Gelir Farklýlýklarý: Yakýnsama Var mý?," Working Papers 2004/7, Turkish Economic Association.
- Sirin Saracoglu & Murat G. Kirdar, 2006. "Does Internal Migration Lead to Faster Regional Convergence in Turkey? an Empirical Investigation," ERSA conference papers ersa06p784, European Regional Science Association.
- JÃ¼lide Yildirim & Nadir Ã–cal & SÃ¼heyla Ã–zyildirim, 2009. "Income Inequality and Economic Convergence in Turkey: A Spatial Effect Analysis," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 32(2), pages 221-254, April.
More about this item
KeywordsConvergence; nonparametric regressions; Regional Policies;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hrs:journl:v:vii:y:2015:i:2:p:107-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.