Province-level convergence of China’s carbon dioxide emissions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ma, Hengyun & Oxley, Les, 2012.
"The emergence and evolution of regional convergence clusters in China's energy markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 82-94.
- Hengyun Ma & Les Oxley, 2010. "The Emergence and Evolution of Regional Convergence Clusters in China’s Energy Markets," Working Papers in Economics 10/14, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Ferhan Gezici & Geoffrey J. D. Hewings, 2007.
"Spatial Analysis of Regional Inequalities in Turkey,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 383-403, April.
- Ferhan Gezici & Geoffrey Hewings, 2003. "Spatial Analysis of Regional Inequalities in Turkey," ERSA conference papers ersa03p99, European Regional Science Association.
- Charles I. Jones, 1997. "On the Evolution of the World Income Distribution," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(3), pages 19-36, Summer.
- Du, Kerui & Lu, Huang & Yu, Kun, 2014. "Sources of the potential CO2 emission reduction in China: A nonparametric metafrontier approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 491-501.
- Michieka, Nyakundi M. & Fletcher, Jerald & Burnett, Wesley, 2013.
"An empirical analysis of the role of China’s exports on CO2 emissions,"
Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 258-267.
- Michieka, Nyakundi M. & Fletcher, Jerald J. & Burnett, J. Wesley, 2012. "An Empirical Analysis of the Role of China's Exports on CO2 Emissions," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 123501, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nicolas DEBARSY (CERPE De Namur) & Cem ERTUR & James P. LeSAGE, 2010. "Interpreting Dynamic Space-Time Panel Data Models," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 800, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Mulder, Peter & de Groot, Henri L.F., 2012.
"Structural change and convergence of energy intensity across OECD countries, 1970–2005,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1910-1921.
- Peter Mulder & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2012. "Structural Change and Convergence of Energy Intensity across OECD Countries, 1970-2005," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-027/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Burnett, J. Wesley & Bergstrom, John C. & Wetzstein, Michael E., 2013. "Carbon dioxide emissions and economic growth in the U.S," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 1014-1028.
- Zhu, Zhi-Shuang & Liao, Hua & Cao, Huai-Shu & Wang, Lu & Wei, Yi-Ming & Yan, Jinyue, 2014.
"The differences of carbon intensity reduction rate across 89 countries in recent three decades,"
Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 808-815.
- Yu, Shiwei & Wei, Yi-Ming & Guo, Haixiang & Ding, Liping, 2014. "Carbon emission coefficient measurement of the coal-to-power energy chain in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 290-300.
- Zhi-Shuang Zhu & Hua Liao & Huai-Shu Cao & Lu Wang & Yi-Ming Wei & Jinyue Yan, 2012. "The differences of carbon intensity reduction rate across 89 countries in recent three decades," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 38, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Nickell, Stephen J, 1981. "Biases in Dynamic Models with Fixed Effects," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1417-1426, November.
- Zhou, P. & Zhang, L. & Zhou, D.Q. & Xia, W.J., 2013. "Modeling economic performance of interprovincial CO2 emission reduction quota trading in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1518-1528.
- Li, Yuan & Zhu, Lei, 2014. "Cost of energy saving and CO2 emissions reduction in China’s iron and steel sector," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 603-616.
- Conley, Timothy G & Ligon, Ethan, 2002. "Economic Distance and Cross-Country Spillovers," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 157-187, June.
- Itkonen, Juha V.A., 2012. "Problems estimating the carbon Kuznets curve," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 274-280.
- Joseph E. Aldy, 2007.
"Divergence in State-Level Per Capita Carbon Dioxide Emissions,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 83(3), pages 353-369.
- Aldy, Joseph, 2006. "Divergence in State-Level Per Capita Carbon Dioxide Emissions," Discussion Papers dp-06-07, Resources For the Future.
- Nazrul Islam, 2003. "What have We Learnt from the Convergence Debate?," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 309-362, July.
- Quah, Danny, 1993.
" Galton's Fallacy and Tests of the Convergence Hypothesis,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(4), pages 427-443, December.
- Quah, Danny, 1993. "Galton's Fallacy and Tests of the Convergence Hypothesis," CEPR Discussion Papers 820, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ezcurra, Roberto, 2007. "Distribution dynamics of energy intensities: A cross-country analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 5254-5259, October.
- Liddle, Brantley, 2010. "Revisiting world energy intensity convergence for regional differences," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(10), pages 3218-3225, October.
- Herrerias, M.J., 2012. "World energy intensity convergence revisited: A weighted distribution dynamics approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 383-399.
- Su, Bin & Ang, B.W., 2014. "Input–output analysis of CO2 emissions embodied in trade: A multi-region model for China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 377-384.
- Herrerias, M.J., 2012. "CO2 weighted convergence across the EU-25 countries (1920–2007)," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 9-16.
- Joseph Aldy, 2006.
"Per Capita Carbon Dioxide Emissions: Convergence or Divergence?,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 33(4), pages 533-555, April.
- Aldy, Joseph, 2005. "Per Capita Carbon Dioxide Emissions: Convergence or Divergence?," Discussion Papers dp-05-53, Resources For the Future.
- Duro, Juan Antonio & Alcántara, Vicent & Padilla, Emilio, 2010. "International inequality in energy intensity levels and the role of production composition and energy efficiency: An analysis of OECD countries," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 2468-2474, October.
- González, Domingo & Martínez, Manuel, 2012. "Changes in CO2 emission intensities in the Mexican industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 149-163.
- Judson, Ruth A. & Owen, Ann L., 1999. "Estimating dynamic panel data models: a guide for macroeconomists," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 9-15, October.
- Richard T. Carson, 2010. "The Environmental Kuznets Curve: Seeking Empirical Regularity and Theoretical Structure," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 4(1), pages 3-23, Winter.
- Tan, Zhongfu & Li, Li & Wang, Jianjun & Wang, Jianhui, 2011. "Examining the driving forces for improving China’s CO2 emission intensity using the decomposing method," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(12), pages 4496-4504.
- Steckel, Jan Christoph & Jakob, Michael & Marschinski, Robert & Luderer, Gunnar, 2011. "From carbonization to decarbonization?--Past trends and future scenarios for China's CO2 emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3443-3455, June.
- Zhang, Shuwei & Bauer, Nico & Luderer, Gunnar & Kriegler, Elmar, 2014. "Role of technologies in energy-related CO2 mitigation in China within a climate-protection world: A scenarios analysis using REMIND," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 445-455.
- Sergio Rey & Brett Montouri, 1999. "US Regional Income Convergence: A Spatial Econometric Perspective," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 143-156.
- Herrerias, M.J. & Liu, G., 2013. "Electricity intensity across Chinese provinces: New evidence on convergence and threshold effects," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 268-276.
- Nazrul Islam, 1995. "Growth Empirics: A Panel Data Approach," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(4), pages 1127-1170.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jian-Xin Wu & Ling-Yun He, 2017.
"The Distribution Dynamics of Carbon Dioxide Emissions Intensity across Chinese Provinces: A Weighted Approach,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Jian-Xin Wu & Ling-Yun He, 2016. "The distribution dynamics of Carbon Dioxide Emission intensity across Chinese provinces: A weighted Approach," Papers 1612.02658, arXiv.org.
- Xueping Tao & Ping Wang & Bangzhu Zhu, 2016. "Measuring the Interprovincial CO 2 Emissions Considering Electric Power Dispatching in China: From Production and Consumption Perspectives," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(6), pages 1-12, May.
- Wu, Jianxin & Wu, Yanrui & Guo, Xiumei & Cheong, Tsun Se, 2016. "Convergence of carbon dioxide emissions in Chinese cities: A continuous dynamic distribution approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 207-219.
- Fernández-Amador, Octavio & Oberdabernig, Doris & Tomberger, Patrick, 2017. "Testing for Convergence in Carbon Dioxide Emissions using a Bayesian Robust Structural Model," Papers 1101, World Trade Institute.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:63:y:2017:i:c:p:365-372 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCO2 emission intensity; Convergence; Spatial dynamic panel data; China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:150:y:2015:i:c:p:286-295. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.