Changes in CO2 emission intensities in the Mexican industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ang, B. W., 2004. "Decomposition analysis for policymaking in energy:: which is the preferred method?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1131-1139, June.
- Liu, Na & Ang, B.W., 2007. "Factors shaping aggregate energy intensity trend for industry: Energy intensity versus product mix," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 609-635, July.
- Sheinbaum, Claudia & Rodriguez, Luis, 1997. "Recent trends in Mexican industrial energy use and their impact on carbon dioxide emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(7-9), pages 825-831.
- Liaskas, K. & Mavrotas, G. & Mandaraka, M. & Diakoulaki, D., 2000. "Decomposition of industrial CO2 emissions:: The case of European Union," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 383-394, August.
- Galindo, Luis Miguel, 2005. "Short- and long-run demand for energy in Mexico: a cointegration approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1179-1185, June.
- Choi, Ki-Hong & Ang, B. W., 2003. "Decomposition of aggregate energy intensity changes in two measures: ratio and difference," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 615-624, November.
- Sheinbaum, Claudia & Ozawa, Leticia, 1998. "Energy use and CO2 emissions for Mexico's cement industry," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 23(9), pages 725-732.
- Zhang, F. Q. & Ang, B. W., 2001. "Methodological issues in cross-country/region decomposition of energy and environment indicators," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 179-190, March.
- Ang, B.W & Zhang, F.Q & Choi, Ki-Hong, 1998. "Factorizing changes in energy and environmental indicators through decomposition," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 489-495.
- Farla, Jacco & Blok, Kornelis & Schipper, Lee, 1997. "Energy efficiency developments in the pulp and paper industry : A cross-country comparison using physical production data," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(7-9), pages 745-758.
- Ang, B.W. & Liu, F.L., 2001. "A new energy decomposition method: perfect in decomposition and consistent in aggregation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 537-548.
- B. W. Ang & Ki-Hong Choi, 1997. "Decomposition of Aggregate Energy and Gas Emission Intensities for Industry: A Refined Divisia Index Method," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 59-73.
- Ang, B. W., 2005. "The LMDI approach to decomposition analysis: a practical guide," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 867-871, May.
- Ozawa, Leticia & Sheinbaum, Claudia & Martin, Nathan & Worrell, Ernst & Price, Lynn, 2002. "Energy use and CO2 emissions in Mexico's iron and steel industry," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 225-239.
- Sterner, Thomas, 1985. "Structural change and technology choice : Energy use in Mexican manufacturing industry, 1970-1981," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 77-86, April.
- G. Boyd & J. F. McDonald & M. Ross & D. A. Hansont, 1987. "Separating the Changing Composition of U.S. Manufacturing Production from Energy Efficiency Improvements: A Divisia Index Approach," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 77-96.
- Sun, J. W., 1998. "Changes in energy consumption and energy intensity: A complete decomposition model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 85-100, February.
- Ang, B.W. & Zhang, F.Q., 2000. "A survey of index decomposition analysis in energy and environmental studies," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 1149-1176.
- Ang, B.W. & Huang, H.C. & Mu, A.R., 2009. "Properties and linkages of some index decomposition analysis methods," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4624-4632, November.
- Ang, B.W. & Liu, Na, 2007. "Negative-value problems of the logarithmic mean Divisia index decomposition approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 739-742, January.
- Ang, B.W. & Liu, Na, 2007. "Handling zero values in the logarithmic mean Divisia index decomposition approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 238-246, January.
- Gale A. Boyd and Joseph M. Roop, 2004. "A Note on the Fisher Ideal Index Decomposition for Structural Change in Energy Intensity," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 87-102.
- Sheinbaum, Claudia & Ozawa, Leticia & Castillo, Daniel, 2010. "Using logarithmic mean Divisia index to analyze changes in energy use and carbon dioxide emissions in Mexico's iron and steel industry," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1337-1344, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhao, Xueting & Burnett, J. Wesley & Lacombe, Donald J., 2014. "Province-level Convergence of China CO2 Emission Intensity," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169403, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Zhao, Xueting & Wesley Burnett, J. & Lacombe, Donald J., 2015. "Province-level convergence of China’s carbon dioxide emissions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 286-295.
- repec:eco:journ2:2017-02-04 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xu, Bin & Lin, Boqiang, 2015. "How industrialization and urbanization process impacts on CO2 emissions in China: Evidence from nonparametric additive regression models," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 188-202.
- Chontanawat, Jaruwan & Wiboonchutikula, Paitoon & Buddhivanich, Atinat, 2014. "Decomposition analysis of the change of energy intensity of manufacturing industries in Thailand," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 171-182.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial CO2 emission intensity; Mexican industrial sector; Divisia index;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:51:y:2012:i:c:p:149-163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.