Negative-value problems of the logarithmic mean Divisia index decomposition approach
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Choi, Ki-Hong & Ang, B. W., 2001. "A time-series analysis of energy-related carbon emissions in Korea," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(13), pages 1155-1161, November.
- Chung, Hyun-Sik & Rhee, Hae-Chun, 2001. "A residual-free decomposition of the sources of carbon dioxide emissions: a case of the Korean industries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 15-30.
- Ang, B. W., 2004. "Decomposition analysis for policymaking in energy:: which is the preferred method?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1131-1139, June.
- Lenzen, Manfred, 2006. "Decomposition analysis and the mean-rate-of-change index," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 185-198, March.
- Bhattacharyya, Subhes C. & Ussanarassamee, Arjaree, 2005. "Changes in energy intensities of Thai industry between 1981 and 2000: a decomposition analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 995-1002, May.
- Ang, B. W., 2005. "The LMDI approach to decomposition analysis: a practical guide," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 867-871, May.
- J. Stage, 2001. "Decomposition Of Namibian Energy Intensity," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 69(4), pages 698-707, December.
- Wu, Libo & Kaneko, Shinji & Matsuoka, Shunji, 2005. "Driving forces behind the stagnancy of China's energy-related CO2 emissions from 1996 to 1999: the relative importance of structural change, intensity change and scale change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 319-335, February.
- Kwon, Tae-Hyeong, 2005. "Decomposition of factors determining the trend of CO2 emissions from car travel in Great Britain (1970-2000)," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 261-275, April.
- Luyanga, Shadrick & Miller, Richard & Stage, Jesper, 2006. "Index number analysis of Namibian water intensity," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 374-381, May.
- Ang, B.W. & Liu, F.L. & Chung, Hyun-Sik, 2004. "A generalized Fisher index approach to energy decomposition analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 757-763, September.
- Matthew A. Cole & Robert J.R. Elliott & Kenichi Shimamoto, 2005. "A Note on Trends in European Industrial Pollution Intensities: A Divisia Index Approach," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 61-74.
- Wang, Can & Chen, Jining & Zou, Ji, 2005. "Decomposition of energy-related CO2 emission in China: 1957–2000," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 73-83.
- Rhee, Hae-Chun & Chung, Hyun-Sik, 2006. "Change in CO2 emission and its transmissions between Korea and Japan using international input-output analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 788-800, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:1:p:739-742. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.