Negative-value problems of the logarithmic mean Divisia index decomposition approach
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Luyanga, Shadrick & Miller, Richard & Stage, Jesper, 2006. "Index number analysis of Namibian water intensity," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 374-381, May.
- J. Stage, 2001. "Decomposition Of Namibian Energy Intensity," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 69(4), pages 698-707, December.
- Bhattacharyya, Subhes C. & Ussanarassamee, Arjaree, 2005. "Changes in energy intensities of Thai industry between 1981 and 2000: a decomposition analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 995-1002, May.
- Ang, B.W. & Liu, F.L. & Chung, Hyun-Sik, 2004. "A generalized Fisher index approach to energy decomposition analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 757-763, September.
- Choi, Ki-Hong & Ang, B. W., 2001. "A time-series analysis of energy-related carbon emissions in Korea," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(13), pages 1155-1161, November.
- Lenzen, Manfred, 2006. "Decomposition analysis and the mean-rate-of-change index," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 185-198, March.
- Chung, Hyun-Sik & Rhee, Hae-Chun, 2001. "A residual-free decomposition of the sources of carbon dioxide emissions: a case of the Korean industries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 15-30.
- Wu, Libo & Kaneko, Shinji & Matsuoka, Shunji, 2005. "Driving forces behind the stagnancy of China's energy-related CO2 emissions from 1996 to 1999: the relative importance of structural change, intensity change and scale change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 319-335, February.
- Kwon, Tae-Hyeong, 2005. "Decomposition of factors determining the trend of CO2 emissions from car travel in Great Britain (1970-2000)," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 261-275, April.
- Matthew A. Cole & Robert J.R. Elliott & Kenichi Shimamoto, 2005. "A Note on Trends in European Industrial Pollution Intensities: A Divisia Index Approach," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 61-74.
- Ang, B. W., 2005. "The LMDI approach to decomposition analysis: a practical guide," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 867-871, May.
- Ang, B. W., 2004. "Decomposition analysis for policymaking in energy:: which is the preferred method?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1131-1139, June.
- Wang, Can & Chen, Jining & Zou, Ji, 2005. "Decomposition of energy-related CO2 emission in China: 1957–2000," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 73-83.
- Rhee, Hae-Chun & Chung, Hyun-Sik, 2006. "Change in CO2 emission and its transmissions between Korea and Japan using international input-output analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 788-800, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:1:p:739-742. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.