Convergence: A Spatial Dynamic Panel Data Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Su, Liangjun & Yang, Zhenlin, 2015. "QML estimation of dynamic panel data models with spatial errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 185(1), pages 230-258.
- Mutl, Jan & Pfaffermayr, Michael, 2008. "The Spatial Random Effects and the Spatial Fixed Effects Model. The Hausman Test in a Cliff and Ord Panel Model," Economics Series 229, Institute for Advanced Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miranda, Karen & Manjón Antolín, Miguel C. & Martínez Ibáñez, Oscar, 2018. "Growth, heterogeneous technological interdependence,and spatial externalities: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 2072/307363, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Manfred M. Fischer & James P. LeSage, 2015.
"A Bayesian space-time approach to identifying and interpreting regional convergence clubs in Europe,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(4), pages 677-702, November.
- Manfred M. Fischer & James P. LeSage, 2013. "A Bayesian space-time approach to identifying and interpreting regional convergence clubs in Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa13p39, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:65-88 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:75:y:2018:i:c:p:222-238 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hidalgo, Javier & Schafgans, Marcia, 2017. "Inference and testing breaks in large dynamic panels with strong cross sectional dependence," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68839, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Miranda, Karen & Martínez Ibáñez, Oscar & Manjón Antolín, Miguel C., 2018. "A correlated random effects spatial Durbin model," Working Papers 2072/313840, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsConvergence; dynamic panels; fixed effects; spatial effect; O33; O47; O51;
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- O51 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - U.S.; Canada
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:gjexxx:v:01:y:2012:i:01:n:s2251361212500061. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscinet.com/gje/gje.shtml .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.