The Mundlak Approach in the Spatial Durbin Panel Data Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicolas DEBARSY & Jean-Yves GNABO & Malik KERKOUR, 2016.
"Sovereign Wealth Funds’ cross-border investments: assessing the role of country-level drivers and spatial competition,"
LEO Working Papers / DR LEO
2173, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Nicolas Debarsy & Jean-Yves Gnabo & Malik Kerkour, 2016. "Sovereign Wealth Funds’ cross-border investments: assessing the role of country-level drivers and spatial competition," Working Papers hal-01251243, HAL.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Yen, Yin-Fang, 2014.
"Hospital treatment rates and spillover effects: Does ownership matter?,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 193-202.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Yin-Fang Yen, 2014. "Hospital Treatment Rates and Spillover Effects: Does Ownership Matter?," CESifo Working Paper Series 4664, CESifo Group Munich.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Yin-Fang Yen, 2014. "Hospital Treatment Rates and Spill-Over Effects: Does Ownership Matter?," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 165, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Matt Ruther, 2014. "The effect of growth in foreign born population share on county homicide rates: A spatial panel approach," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93, pages 1-23, November.
- Gude, Alberto & Álvarez, Inmaculada C. & Orea, Luis, 2017. "Heterogeneous spillovers among Spanish provinces: A generalized spatial stochastic frontier model," Efficiency Series Papers 2017/03, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Luisa Corrado & Bernard Fingleton, 2016. "The W Matrix in Network and Spatial Econometrics: Issues Relating to Specification and Estimation," CEIS Research Paper 369, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 12 Feb 2016.
- Emanuela Marrocu & Silvia Balia & Rinaldo Brau, 2016. "A spatial analysis of inter-regional patient mobility in Italy," ERSA conference papers ersa16p127, European Regional Science Association.
- Karen Miranda & Oscar Martínez Ibáñez & Miguel Manjón Antolín, 2015.
"Estimating Individual Effects and their Spatial Spillovers in Linear Panel Data Models,"
- Miranda, Karen & Martínez Ibáñez, Oscar & Manjón Antolín, Miquel Carlos,, 2015. "Estimating individual effects and their spatial spillovers in linear panel data models," Working Papers 2072/261028, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:specan:v:7:y:2012:i:1:p:109-131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RSEA20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .