A correlated random effects spatial Durbin model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yu, Jihai & de Jong, Robert & Lee, Lung-fei, 2008. "Quasi-maximum likelihood estimators for spatial dynamic panel data with fixed effects when both n and T are large," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 118-134, September.
- Lu, Xun & Su, Liangjun, 2016.
"Shrinkage estimation of dynamic panel data models with interactive fixed effects,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 190(1), pages 148-175.
- Xun Lu & Su Liangjun, 2015. "Shrinkage Estimation of Dynamic Panel Data Models with Interactive Fixed Effects," Working Papers 02-2015, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Davidson, James, 1994. "Stochastic Limit Theory: An Introduction for Econometricians," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774037.
- Kelejian, Harry H & Prucha, Ingmar R, 1998.
"A Generalized Spatial Two-Stage Least Squares Procedure for Estimating a Spatial Autoregressive Model with Autoregressive Disturbances,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 99-121, July.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1997. "A Generalized Spatial Two Stage Least Squares Procedure for Estimating a Spatial Autoregressive Model with Autoregressive Disturbances," Electronic Working Papers 97-002, University of Maryland, Department of Economics, revised Aug 1997.
- Nicolas DEBARSY (CERPE De Namur) & Cem ERTUR & James P. LeSAGE, 2010. "Interpreting Dynamic Space-Time Panel Data Models," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 800, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- White,Halbert, 1996. "Estimation, Inference and Specification Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521574464, June.
- Cem Ertur & Wilfried Koch, 2007.
"Growth, technological interdependence and spatial externalities: theory and evidence,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(6), pages 1033-1062.
- Cem Ertur & Wilfried Koch, 2005. "Growth, Technological Interdependence and Spatial Externalities - Theory and Evidence," ERSA conference papers ersa05p651, European Regional Science Association.
- Cem Ertur & Wilfried Koch, 2007. "Growth, technological interdependence and spatial externalities : theory and evidence," Post-Print halshs-00203005, HAL.
- Cem Ertur & W. Koch, 2007. "Growth, Technological Interdependance and Spatial Externalities: Theory and Evidence," Post-Print halshs-00232616, HAL.
- ERTUR, Cem & KOCH, Wilfried, 2005. "Growth, Technological Interdependence and Spatial Externalities: Theory and Evidence," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2005-03, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, Université de Bourgogne.
- Nicolas Debarsy, 2012. "The Mundlak Approach in the Spatial Durbin Panel Data Model," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 109-131, March.
- James P. LeSage, 2014. "What Regional Scientists Need to Know about Spatial Econometrics," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 44(1), pages 13-32, Spring.
- LeSage, James P. & Chih, Yao-Yu, 2016. "Interpreting heterogeneous coefficient spatial autoregressive panel models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 1-5.
- Chamberlain, Gary, 1982. "Multivariate regression models for panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 5-46, January.
- Luc Anselin, 2003. "Spatial Externalities, Spatial Multipliers, And Spatial Econometrics," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 26(2), pages 153-166, April.
- H. Kelejian, Harry & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2001.
"On the asymptotic distribution of the Moran I test statistic with applications,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 219-257, September.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1999. "On the Asymptotic Distribution of the Moran I Test Statistic with Applications," Electronic Working Papers 99-002, University of Maryland, Department of Economics.
- Magnus, J.R., 1982. "Multivariate error components analysis of linear and nonlinear regression models by maximum likelihood," Other publications TiSEM 9ffb33fe-f5af-470f-b405-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- J. Elhorst, 2012. "Dynamic spatial panels: models, methods, and inferences," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 5-28, January.
- Christian Beer & Aleksandra Riedl, 2012. "Modelling spatial externalities in panel data: The Spatial Durbin model revisited," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(2), pages 299-318, June.
- repec:wsi:gjexxx:v:01:y:2012:i:01:n:s2251361212500061 is not listed on IDEAS
- Magnus, Jan R., 1982. "Multivariate error components analysis of linear and nonlinear regression models by maximum likelihood," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 239-285, August.
- Lung‐fei Lee & Jihai Yu, 2016. "Identification of Spatial Durbin Panel Models," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(1), pages 133-162, January.
- Su, Liangjun & Yang, Zhenlin, 2015. "QML estimation of dynamic panel data models with spatial errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 185(1), pages 230-258.
- Mundlak, Yair, 1978. "On the Pooling of Time Series and Cross Section Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 69-85, January.
- Lung-Fei Lee, 2004. "Asymptotic Distributions of Quasi-Maximum Likelihood Estimators for Spatial Autoregressive Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(6), pages 1899-1925, November.
- Ho, Chun-Yu & Wang, Wei & Yu, Jihai, 2013. "Growth spillover through trade: A spatial dynamic panel data approach," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(3), pages 450-453.
- Kapoor, Mudit & Kelejian, Harry H. & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2007. "Panel data models with spatially correlated error components," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 97-130, September.
- Nazrul Islam, 1995. "Growth Empirics: A Panel Data Approach," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(4), pages 1127-1170.
More about this item
KeywordsAnàlisi espacial (Estadística); Anàlisi de dades de panel; 33 - Economia;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:urv:wpaper:2072/313840. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ariadna Casals). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deurves.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.