Identification of Spatial Durbin Panel Models
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:76:y:2019:i:c:p:13-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yang, Zhenlin & Yu, Jihai & Liu, Shew Fan, 2016. "Bias correction and refined inferences for fixed effects spatial panel data models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 52-72.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:55:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00181-018-1453-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Miranda, Karen & Martínez Ibáñez, Oscar & Manjón Antolín, Miguel C., 2016. "Estimating individual effects and their spatial spillovers in linear panel data models: Public capital spillovers after all?," Working Papers 2072/321479, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Miranda, Karen & Manjón Antolín, Miguel C. & Martínez Ibáñez, Oscar, 2018. "Growth, heterogeneous technological interdependence,and spatial externalities: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 2072/307363, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Miranda, Karen & Martínez Ibáñez, Oscar & Manjón Antolín, Miguel C., 2018. "A correlated random effects spatial Durbin model," Working Papers 2072/313840, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Shi, Wei & Lee, Lung-fei, 2017. "Spatial dynamic panel data models with interactive fixed effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 197(2), pages 323-347.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Fingleton, Bernard & Pirotte, Alain, 2019.
"A time-space dynamic panel data model with spatial moving average errors,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 13-31.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Fingleton, Bernard & Pirotte, Alain, 2018. "A Time-Space Dynamic Panel Data Model with Spatial Moving Average Errors," IZA Discussion Papers 11587, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Fingleton, Bernard & Pirotte, Alain, 2018. "A Time-Space Dynamic Panel Data Model with Spatial Moving Average Errors," MPRA Paper 86371, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anna Gloria Billé & Samantha Leorato, 2017. "Quasi-ML estimation, Marginal Effects and Asymptotics for Spatial Autoregressive Nonlinear Models," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS44, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:69:y:2018:i:c:p:167-198 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yang, Cynthia Fan, 2017. "Common Factors and Spatial Dependence: An Application to US House Prices," MPRA Paper 89032, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Aug 2018.
- repec:kap:jrefec:v:58:y:2019:i:4:d:10.1007_s11146-018-9654-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:regeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:65-88 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:econom:v:210:y:2019:i:2:p:434-458 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:japmet:v:31:y:2016:i:1:p:133-162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.