Spatial Panels: Random Components Versus Fixed Effects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Debarsy, Nicolas & Gnabo, Jean-Yves & Kerkour, Malik, 2017.
"Sovereign wealth funds’ cross-border investments: Assessing the role of country-level drivers and spatial competition,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 68-87.
- Nicolas DEBARSY & Jean-Yves GNABO & Malik KERKOUR, 2016. "Sovereign Wealth Funds’ cross-border investments: assessing the role of country-level drivers and spatial competition," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 2173, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Nicolas Debarsy & Jean-Yves Gnabo & Malik Kerkour, 2017. "Sovereign wealth funds’ cross-border investments: Assessing the role of country-level drivers and spatial competition," Post-Print hal-01744523, HAL.
- Nicolas Debarsy & Jean-Yves Gnabo & Malik Kerkour, 2016. "Sovereign Wealth Funds’ cross-border investments: assessing the role of country-level drivers and spatial competition," Working Papers hal-01251243, HAL.
- Lee, Lung-fei & Yu, Jihai, 2015. "Estimation of fixed effects panel regression models with separable and nonseparable space–time filters," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 184(1), pages 174-192.
- Millo, Giovanni, 2014. "Maximum likelihood estimation of spatially and serially correlated panels with random effects," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 914-933.
- Ming He & Kuan-Pin Lin, 2015. "Testing in a Random Effects Panel Data Model with Spatially Correlated Error Components and Spatially Lagged Dependent Variables," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(4), pages 1-36, November.
- Matt Ruther, 2014. "The effect of growth in foreign born population share on county homicide rates: A spatial panel approach," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93, pages 1-23, November.
- Yannis PSYCHARIS & Antonis ROVOLIS & Vassilis TSELIOS & Panayotis PANTAZIS, 2014. "Economic Crisis And Regional Development In Greece," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 39, pages 67-85.
- Bhattacharjee, Arnab & Jensen-Butler, Chris, 2013.
"Estimation of the spatial weights matrix under structural constraints,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 617-634.
- Bhattacharjee, Arnab & Jensen-Butler, Chris, 2011. "Estimation of the Spatial Weights Matrix under Structural Constraints," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-48, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Chris Jensen-Butler, 2011. "Estimation of the Spatial Weights Matrix under Structural Constraints," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 254, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Sun, Yiguo & Malikov, Emir, 2018.
"Estimation and inference in functional-coefficient spatial autoregressive panel data models with fixed effects,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 203(2), pages 359-378.
- Sun, Yiguo & Malikov, Emir, 2017. "Estimation and Inference in Functional-Coefficient Spatial Autoregressive Panel Data Models with Fixed Effects," MPRA Paper 83671, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maté-Sánchez-Val, Mariluz & López-Hernandez, Fernando & Mur-Lacambra, Jesús, 2017. "How do neighboring peer companies influence SMEs’ financial behavior?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 104-114.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:28-38 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transa:v:117:y:2018:i:c:p:292-301 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:empeco:v:55:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00181-017-1409-0 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:iecrev:v:53:y:2012:i:4:p:1369-1412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.