Estimation of fixed effect models for time series of cross-sections with arbitrary intertemporal covariance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giorgio Calzolari & Laura Magazzini, 2012.
"Autocorrelation and masked heterogeneity in panel data models estimated by maximum likelihood,"
Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 145-152, August.
- Giorgio Calzolari & Laura Magazzini, 2009. "Autocorrelation and masked heterogeneity in panel data models estimated by maximum likelihood," Working Papers 53/2009, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Hausman, Jerry & Kuersteiner, Guido, 2008.
"Difference in difference meets generalized least squares: Higher order properties of hypotheses tests,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 371-391, June.
- Jerry Hausman & Guido Kuersteiner, 2005. "Difference in Difference Meets Generalized Least Squares: Higher Order Properties of Hypotheses Tests," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2005-010, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Qian, Hailong & Schmidt, Peter, 2003. "Partial GLS regression," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 385-392, June.
- Karlsson, Martin & Nilsson, Therese & Pichler, Stefan, 2012.
"What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger? The Impact of the 1918 Spanish Flu Epidemic on Economic Performance in Sweden,"
Working Paper Series
911, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Karlsson, Martin & Nilsson, Therese & Pichler, Stefan, 2012. "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger? The Impact of the 1918 Spanish Flu Epidemic on Economic Performance in Sweden," Working Papers 2012:7, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Karlsson, Martin & Nilsson, Therese & Pichler, Stefan, 2012. "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger? The impact of the 1918 Spanish flu epidemic on economic performance in Sweden," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 211, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- So Im, Kyung & Ahn, Seung C. & Schmidt, Peter & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 1999. "Efficient estimation of panel data models with strictly exogenous explanatory variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 177-201, November.
- Ahn, Seung Chan & Hoon Lee, Young & Schmidt, Peter, 2001. "GMM estimation of linear panel data models with time-varying individual effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 219-255, April.
- Kaufmann, Daniel & Kraay, Aart & Zoido-Lobaton, Pablo, 1999. "Aggregating governance indicators," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2195, The World Bank.
- Sam Schulhofer-Wohl, 2011. "Heterogeneity and Tests of Risk Sharing," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 119(5), pages 925-958.
- Geert Dhaene & Koen Jochmans, 2011.
"An Adjusted profile likelihood for non-stationary panel data models with fixed effects,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompq, Sciences Po.
- Geert Dhaene & Koen Jochmans, 2011. "An Adjusted profile likelihood for non-stationary panel data models with fixed effects," Working Papers hal-01073732, HAL.
- Hansen, Christian B., 2007. "Generalized least squares inference in panel and multilevel models with serial correlation and fixed effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 670-694, October.
- Dann Payares Ayola, 2012. "Estimación del potencial de valorización del suelo en Barranquilla en el periodo 2001-2011. Estimación de efectos fijos en datos de panel," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL CARIBE 010851, UNIVERSIDAD DEL NORTE.
- Park, Byeong U. & Sickles, Robin C. & Simar, Leopold, 2003.
"Semiparametric-efficient estimation of AR(1) panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 279-309, December.
- Park, B.U. & Sickles, R.C. & Simar, L., 2000. "Semiparametric Efficient Estimation of AR(1) Panel Data Models," Papers 0020, Catholique de Louvain - Institut de statistique.
- Byeong Park & Robin C. Sickles & Leopold Simar, 2000. "Semiparametric Efficient Estimation of AR(1) Panel Data Models," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1510, Econometric Society.
- Gabor Kezdi, 2005. "Robus Standard Error Estimation in Fixed-Effects Panel Models," Econometrics 0508018, EconWPA.
- Melvin Stephens, 2002. "Worker Displacement and the Added Worker Effect," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(3), pages 504-537, July.
- Jee-Seon Kim & Edward Frees, 2006. "Omitted Variables in Multilevel Models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 71(4), pages 659-690, December.
- Neckermann, Susanne & Cueni, Reto & Frey, Bruno S., 2014.
"Awards at work,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 205-217.
- Susanne Neckermann & Reto Cueni & Bruno S. Frey, 2009. "Awards At Work," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-09, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Neckermann, Susanne & Cueni, Reto & Frey, Bruno S., 2012. "Awards at work," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-004, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Susanne Neckermann & Reto Cueni & Bruno S. Frey, 2010. "Awards at work," IEW - Working Papers 411, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Susanne Neckermann & Reto Cueni & Bruno S. Frey, 2010. "Awards at work," CREMA Working Paper Series 2010-01, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2009. "Difference-in-differences estimation (in Russian)," Quantile, Quantile, issue 6, pages 25-47, March.
- A. Colin Cameron & Douglas L. Miller, 2010. "Robust Inference with Clustered Data," Working Papers 107, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 1995. "Selection corrections for panel data models under conditional mean independence assumptions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 115-132, July.
- Sébastien Roux & Philippe Zamora, 2013. "L'impact local des radars fixes sur les accidents de la route : un effet important après l'installation mais plus réduit à long terme," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 460(1), pages 37-68.
- Joilson Dias & Maria Helena Ambrosio Dias, 2004. "Educação Dos Jovens, Analfabetismo E O Custo Governo: Teoria E Aplicações Econométricas Para O Brasil," Anais do XXXII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 32nd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 049, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Han, Chirok & Phillips, Peter C. B. & Sul, Donggyu, 2014. "X-Differencing And Dynamic Panel Model Estimation," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 201-251, February.
- Susanne Neckermann & Reto Cueni & Bruno S. Frey, 2009. "What is an Award Worth? An Econometric Assessment of the Impact of Awards on Employee Performance," CESifo Working Paper Series 2657, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kruiniger, Hugo, 2008. "Maximum likelihood estimation and inference methods for the covariance stationary panel AR(1)/unit root model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 144(2), pages 447-464, June.
- Ayla Ogus & Cinar Ozen & Cem Kilic, 2007. "The Turkish Sugar Industry in the Aftermath of EU Sugar Reform," Papers of the Annual IUE-SUNY Cortland Conference in Economics,in: Proceedings of the Conference on Globalization and Its Discontents, pages 174-185 Izmir University of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:14:y:1980:i:2:p:195-202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.