The Spatial Random Effects and the Spatial Fixed Effects Model. The Hausman Test in a Cliff and Ord Panel Model
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Südekum Jens, 2010.
"Human Capital Externalities and Growth of High- and Low-Skilled Jobs,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 230(1), pages 92-114, February.
- Suedekum, Jens, 2006. "Human Capital Externalities and Growth of High- and Low-Skilled Jobs," IZA Discussion Papers 1969, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jihai Yu & Lung-Fei Lee, 2012. "Convergence: A Spatial Dynamic Panel Data Approach," Global Journal of Economics (GJE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 1(01), pages 1-36.
- Fingleton, Bernard, 2010. "Predicting the geography of house prices," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33507, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- B. Merlevede & G. Rayp & S. Van Parys & T. Verbeke, 2011. "Do EU15 countries compete over labour taxes?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/750, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Moscone, Francesco & Tosetti, Elisa, 2010. "GMM estimation of Spatial Panels with Fixed Effects," MPRA Paper 20152, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fritz Breuss & Peter Egger & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2010.
"Structural funds, EU enlargement, and the redistribution of FDI in Europe,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 146(3), pages 469-494, September.
- Fritz Breuss & Peter Egger & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2003. "Structural Funds, EU Enlargement, and the Redistribution of FDI in Europe," WIFO Working Papers 195, WIFO.
- Ilaria Petrarca & Fabio Padovano, 2011. "From Taxes to Politics, from Politics to Taxes: Evidence of Yardstick Competition in the Italian Municipalities," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2011-01-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy.
- Mutl, Jan & Pfaffermayr, Michael, 2010. "A note on the Cliff and Ord test for spatial correlation in panel models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 225-228, August.
- Lee, Lung-fei & Yu, Jihai, 2010. "Some recent developments in spatial panel data models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 255-271, September.
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial econometrics; Panel data; Random effects estimator; Within estimator; Hausman test;
All these keywords.
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2008-11-11 (Econometrics)
- NEP-GEO-2008-11-11 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2008-11-11 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ihs:ihsesp:229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/deihsat.html .
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Doris Szoncsitz (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/deihsat.html .