A Monte Carlo Study for Pure and Pretest Estimators of a Panel Data Model with Spatially Autocorrelated Disturbances
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Badi H. Baltagi & Peter Egger & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2007. "A Monte Carlo Study for Pure and Pretest Estimators of a Panel Data Model with Spatially Autocorrelated Disturbances," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 87-88, pages 11-38.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Song, Seuck Heun & Koh, Won, 2003.
"Testing panel data regression models with spatial error correlation,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 123-150, November.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Seuck Heun Song & Won Koh, 2002. "Testing Panel Data Regression Models with Spatial Error Correlation," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 B6-4, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Peter Egger & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2013.
"A Generalized Spatial Panel Data Model with Random Effects,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(5-6), pages 650-685, August.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Peter Egger & Michael Pfafermayr, 2009. "A Generalized Spatial Panel Data Model with Random Effects," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 113, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Peter Egger & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2012. "A Generalized Spatial Panel Data Model with Random Effects," CESifo Working Paper Series 3930, CESifo Group Munich.
- Giles, Judith A & Giles, David E A, 1993. " Pre-test Estimation and Testing in Econometrics: Recent Developments," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(2), pages 145-197, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Sean Holly, 2011.
"Structural interactions in spatial panels,"
Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 69-94, February.
- Bhattacharjee, Arnab & Holly, Sean, 2009. "Structural Interactions in Spatial Panels," SIRE Discussion Papers 2009-39, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Bhattacharjee, A. & Holly, S., 2010. "Structural Interactions in Spatial Panels," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1004, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Sean Holly, 2010. "Structural Interactions in Spatial Panels," CDMA Working Paper Series 201003, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Badi Baltagi & Alain Pirotte, 2011.
"Seemingly unrelated regressions with spatial error components,"
Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 5-49, February.
- Baltagi B-H. & Pirotte, 2010. "Seemingly Unrelated Regressions With Spatial Error Components," Working Papers ERMES 0902, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Alain Pirotte, 2010. "Seemingly Unrelated Regressions with Spatial Error Components," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 125, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Fingleton, Bernard, 2010. "Predicting the geography of house prices," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33507, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Daniel Arribas-Bel & Julia Koschinsky & Pedro Amaral, 2012. "Improving the multi-dimensional comparison of simulation results: a spatial visualization approach," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 55-63, July.
- Bhattacharjee, Arnab & Maiti, Taps & Petrie, Dennis, 2014. "General equilibrium effects of spatial structure: Health outcomes and health behaviours in Scotland," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 286-297.
More about this item
KeywordsPanel data; Spatially autocorrelated residuals; Pretest estimator; Maximum-likelihood estimation;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-01-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2008-01-05 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ORE-2008-01-05 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:max:cprwps:98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margaret Austin) or (Candi Patterson) or (Katrina Wingle). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpsyrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.