Türkiye’de Bölgelerarasý Gelir Farklýlýklarý: Yakýnsama Var mý?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hasan Engin Duran, 2015. "Dynamics of Business Cycle Synchronization in Turkey," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 62(5), pages 581-606, December.
- Hasan Engin Duran, 2015. "Dynamics of Business Cycle Synchronization within Turkey," Working Papers 2015/01, Turkish Economic Association.
- Fatih Celebioglu & Sandy Dall’erba, 2010. "Spatial disparities across the regions of Turkey: an exploratory spatial data analysis," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 45(2), pages 379-400, October.
- Hasan Engin DURAN, 2015. "Non-Linear Regional Income Divergence And Policies: Turkey Case," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(2), pages 107-114, December.
- Seda ÖZGÜL & Metin KARADAĞ, 2015. "Regional Convergence in Turkey Regarding Welfare Indicators," Sosyoekonomi Journal, Sosyoekonomi Society, issue 23(24).
- Murat G. Kırdar & D. Şirin Saracoğlu, 2008.
"Migration and regional convergence: An empirical investigation for Turkey,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(4), pages 545-566, November.
- Kirdar, Murat & Saracoglu, Sirin, 2007. "Migration and Regional Convergence: An Empirical Investigation for Turkey," MPRA Paper 2648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sirin Saracoglu & Murat G. Kirdar, "undated". "Does Internal Migration Lead to Faster Regional Convergence in Turkey?: An Empirical Investigation," Regional and Urban Modeling 283600084, EcoMod.
- Karaman, Fatma & Dogruel, Fatma, 2011. "Regional convergence in Turkey: the role of government in economic environment augmenting activities," MPRA Paper 34271, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. Özlem Önder & Metin Karadag & Ertugrul Deliktas, 2007. "The Effects of Public Capital on Regional Convergence in Turkey," Working Papers 0701, Ege University, Department of Economics.
- Zeynep Elburz & Ferhan Gezici, 2012. "Regional Development Policies And Industrial Employment Change In Turkey: A Shift Share Analysis (1992-2008)," ERSA conference papers ersa12p1012, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:sos:sosjrn:170410 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hasan ENGIN DURAN & Sevim PELIN OZKAN, 2015. "Trade Openness, Urban Concentration And City-Size Growth In Turkey," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(1), pages 35-46, June.
More about this item
KeywordsYakýnsama; ekonomik büyüme; bölgesel politikalar;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tek:wpaper:2004/7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ercan Uygur) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tekkkea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.