Spatial disparities across the regions of Turkey: an exploratory spatial data analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 45 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ferhan Gezici & Geoffrey Hewings, 2003.
"Spatial Analysis of Regional Inequalities in Turkey,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa03p99, European Regional Science Association.
- Ferhan Gezici & Geoffrey J. D. Hewings, 2007. "Spatial Analysis of Regional Inequalities in Turkey," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 383-403, April.
- Magalhães, André & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & Azzoni, Carlos R., 2005. "Spatial Dependence and Regional Convergence in Brazil," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 6, pages 5-20.
- Luc Anselin & Sanjeev Sridharan & Susan Gholston, 2007. "Using Exploratory Spatial Data Analysis to Leverage Social Indicator Databases: The Discovery of Interesting Patterns," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 82(2), pages 287-309, June.
- Mete Feridun & Selami Sezgin, 2008. "Regional Underdevelopment And Terrorism: The Case Of South Eastern Turkey," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 225-233.
- Ozturk, Ilhan, 2002. "Economic and social issues of east and southeast turkey: policy implications," MPRA Paper 1582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Murat G. Kırdar & D. Şirin Saracoğlu, 2008.
"Migration and regional convergence: An empirical investigation for Turkey,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(4), pages 545-566, November.
- Kirdar, Murat & Saracoglu, Sirin, 2007. "Migration and Regional Convergence: An Empirical Investigation for Turkey," MPRA Paper 2648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Julide Yıldırım & Nadir Öcal, 2006. "Income Inequality and Economic Convergence in Turkey," Transition Studies Review, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 559-568, October.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Belen Iraizoz & Pedro Pascual & Manuel Rapun, 2008. "Spatial disparities in the European agriculture: a regional analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(13), pages 1669-1684.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Pedro Pascual & Manuel Rapún, 2007. "Spatial disparities in the European Union: an analysis of regional polarization," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 401-429, June.
- Orhan Karaca, 2004. "Türkiye’de Bölgelerarasý Gelir Farklýlýklarý: Yakýnsama Var mý?," Working Papers 2004/7, Turkish Economic Association.
- Paul Voss & David Long & Roger Hammer & Samantha Friedman, 2006. "County child poverty rates in the US: a spatial regression approach," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 369-391, August.
- Sergio Rey & Brett Montouri, 1999. "US Regional Income Convergence: A Spatial Econometric Perspective," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 143-156.
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters, in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1 Edward Elgar.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:45:y:2010:i:2:p:379-400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.