Spatial disparities across the regions of Turkey: an exploratory spatial data analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 45 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00168/index.htm|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Magalhães, André & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & Azzoni, Carlos R., 2005. "Spatial Dependence and Regional Convergence in Brazil," Investigaciones Regionales, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 6, pages 5-20.
- Julide Yıldırım & Nadir Öcal, 2006. "Income Inequality and Economic Convergence in Turkey," Transition Studies Review, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 559-568, October.
- Kirdar, Murat & Saracoglu, Sirin, 2007.
"Migration and Regional Convergence: An Empirical Investigation for Turkey,"
2648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Murat G. Kırdar & D. Şirin Saracoğlu, 2008. "Migration and regional convergence: An empirical investigation for Turkey," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(4), pages 545-566, November.
- Ferhan Gezici & Geoffrey Hewings, 2003.
"Spatial Analysis of Regional Inequalities in Turkey,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa03p99, European Regional Science Association.
- Ferhan Gezici & Geoffrey J. D. Hewings, 2007. "Spatial Analysis of Regional Inequalities in Turkey," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 383-403, April.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Pedro Pascual & Manuel Rapún, 2007. "Spatial disparities in the European Union: an analysis of regional polarization," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 401-429, June.
- Luc Anselin & Sanjeev Sridharan & Susan Gholston, 2007. "Using Exploratory Spatial Data Analysis to Leverage Social Indicator Databases: The Discovery of Interesting Patterns," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 82(2), pages 287-309, June.
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters, in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1 Edward Elgar.
- Orhan Karaca, 2004. "Türkiye’de Bölgelerarasý Gelir Farklýlýklarý: Yakýnsama Var mý?," Working Papers 2004/7, Turkish Economic Association.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Belen Iraizoz & Pedro Pascual & Manuel Rapun, 2008. "Spatial disparities in the European agriculture: a regional analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(13), pages 1669-1684.
- Sergio Rey & Brett Montouri, 1999. "US Regional Income Convergence: A Spatial Econometric Perspective," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 143-156.
- Mete Feridun & Selami Sezgin, 2008. "Regional Underdevelopment And Terrorism: The Case Of South Eastern Turkey," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 225-233.
- Ozturk, Ilhan, 2002. "Economic and social issues of east and southeast turkey: policy implications," MPRA Paper 1582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Voss & David Long & Roger Hammer & Samantha Friedman, 2006. "County child poverty rates in the US: a spatial regression approach," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 369-391, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:45:y:2010:i:2:p:379-400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.