The geography of financial intermediation in Turkey: 1988–2013
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ferhan Gezici & Geoffrey J. D. Hewings, 2007.
"Spatial Analysis of Regional Inequalities in Turkey,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 383-403, April.
- Ferhan Gezici & Geoffrey Hewings, 2003. "Spatial Analysis of Regional Inequalities in Turkey," ERSA conference papers ersa03p99, European Regional Science Association.
- Suheyla Ozyildirim & Zeynep Onder, 2008. "Banking Activities and Local Output Growth: Does Distance from Centre Matter?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(2), pages 229-244.
- Robert G. King & Ross Levine, 1993. "Finance and Growth: Schumpeter Might Be Right," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 717-737.
- Florax, Raymond J. G. M. & Folmer, Hendrik & Rey, Sergio J., 2003.
"Specification searches in spatial econometrics: the relevance of Hendry's methodology,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 557-579, September.
- Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Hendrik Folmer & Sergio J. Rey, 2002. "Specification Searches in Spatial Econometrics: The Relevance of Hendry's Methodology," Urban/Regional 0202001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ross Levine, 1997.
"Financial Development and Economic Growth: Views and Agenda,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 35(2), pages 688-726, June.
- Levine, Ross, 1996. "Financial development and economic growth : views and agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1678, The World Bank.
- Julide Yıldırım & Nadir Öcal, 2006. "Income Inequality and Economic Convergence in Turkey," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 13(3), pages 559-568, October.
- Fatih Celebioglu & Sandy Dall’erba, 2010. "Spatial disparities across the regions of Turkey: an exploratory spatial data analysis," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 45(2), pages 379-400, October.
- repec:ekm:wpaper:v:28:y:2008:i:4:a:1151 is not listed on IDEAS
- A. Özlem Önder & Metin Karadag & Ertugrul Deliktas, 2007. "The Effects of Public Capital on Regional Convergence in Turkey," Working Papers 0701, Ege University, Department of Economics.
- Yee Leung & Chang-Lin Mei & Wen-Xiu Zhang, 2000. "Statistical tests for spatial nonstationarity based on the geographically weighted regression model," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 32(1), pages 9-32, January.
- Sheila Dow & Carlos Rodriguez-Fuentes, 1997. "Regional Finance: A Survey," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(9), pages 903-920.
- Zeynep Onder & Süheyla Ozyildirim, 2010. "Banks, regional development disparity and growth: evidence from Turkey," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(6), pages 975-1000.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bpj:rmeecf:v:13:y:2017:i:1:p:14:n:4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:57:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s00168-016-0759-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.