Regional Finance: A Survey
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 31 (1997)
Issue (Month): 9 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.tandfonline.com/pricing/journal/CRES20|
- Ayse Ozden Birkan & Serpil Kahraman Akdogu, 2016. "The geography of financial intermediation in Turkey: 1988–2013," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 57(1), pages 31-61, July.
- Fernández de Guevara Radoselovics Juan & Maudos Villarroya Joaquín, 2007.
"Regional Financial Development and Bank Competition. Effects on Economic Growth,"
201092, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Fernandez de Guevara, Juan & Maudos, Joaquin, 2007. "Regional financial development and bank competition: effects on economic growth," MPRA Paper 15255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Williams, Jonathan, 2004. "Determining management behaviour in European banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 2427-2460, October.
- Masagus M. Ridhwan & Henri L.F. de Groot & Piet Rietveld & Peter Nijkamp, 2012. "Regional Interest Rate Variations: Evidence from the Indonesian Credit Markets," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-073/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- João Prates Romero & Frederico G. Jayme Jr., 2009. "Financial system, innovation and regional development: a study on the relationship between liquidity preference and innovation in Brazil," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td357, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- João Prates Romero & Frederico G. Jayme Jr, 2010. "Financial system, innovation and regional development: a study on the relationship between liquidity preference and innovation in Brazil," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td412, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Juan Fernandez de Guevara & Joaquin Maudos, 2009. "Regional Financial Development and Bank Competition: Effects on Firms' Growth," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(2), pages 211-228.
- Fernandez de Guevara, Juan & Maudos, Joaquin, 2009. "Regional Financial Development and Bank Competition: Effects on Firms' Growth," MPRA Paper 15256, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hans Degryse & Kent Matthews & Tianshu Zhao, 2015. "SMEs and Access to Bank Credit: Evidence on the Regional Propagation of the Financial Crisis in the UK," CESifo Working Paper Series 5424, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hans Degryse & Kent Matthews & Tianshu Zhao, 2015. " SMEs and access to bank credit: Evidence on the regional propagation of the financial crisis in the UK," Working Papers Department of Accounting, Finance and Insurance (AFI) 502954, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Accounting, Finance and Insurance (AFI).
- Degryse, Hans & Matthews, Kent & Zhao, Tianshu, 2015. "SMEs and access to bank credit: Evidence on the regional propagation of the financial crisis in the UK," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2015/10, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Degryse, Hans & Matthews, Kent & Zhao, Tianshu, 2015. "SMEs and access to bank credit: Evidence on the regional propagation of the financial crisis in the UK," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2015/5, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Alessia Lo Turco & Daniela Maggioni, 2017. "“Glocal” ties: banking development and SEs’ export entry," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 999-1020, April.
- Santiago Carbó Valverde & Francisco Rodríguez Fernández, 2004. "The finance-growth nexus: a regional perspective," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/44, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Ridhwan, M.M. & Nijkamp, P. & Rietveld, P., 2008. "Regional development and monetary policy : a review of the role of monetary unions, capital mobility and locational effects," Serie Research Memoranda 0007, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Frederico G. Jayme Jr. & Marco Crocco, 2005. "Política Fiscal, Disponibilidade De Crédito E Financiamento De Políticas Regionais No Brasil (Versão Preliminar Para Discussão)," Working Papers 0016, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:31:y:1997:i:9:p:903-920. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael McNulty)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed