New Regional Definition and Spatial Analysis of Regional Inequalities in Turkey. Related to the Regional Policies of EU
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ferhan Gezici & Geoffrey J. D. Hewings, 2007.
"Spatial Analysis of Regional Inequalities in Turkey,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 383-403, April.
- Ferhan Gezici & Geoffrey Hewings, 2003. "Spatial Analysis of Regional Inequalities in Turkey," ERSA conference papers ersa03p99, European Regional Science Association.
- Sergio Rey & Brett Montouri, 1999. "US Regional Income Convergence: A Spatial Econometric Perspective," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 143-156.
- Sergio J. Rey, 2001. "Spatial Analysis of Regional Income Inequality," Urban/Regional 0110002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferhan Gezici & Berna Keskin, 2005. "The Interaction between Interregional Disparities and Immigration in Turkey," ERSA conference papers ersa05p132, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa04p57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.