Making maps in word and powerpoint Why do regional scientists not draw conclusions?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alicja Olejnik, 2008. "Using the spatial autoregressively distributed lag model in assessing the regional convergence of per-capita income in the EU25," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(3), pages 371-384, August.
- Alan T. Murray, 2010. "Quantitative Geography," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 143-163.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco I.P. & Minerva, G. Alfredo, 2007. "Thirty-five years of R(S)UE: A retrospective," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 434-449, July.
- Maarten Bosker, 2009.
"The spatial evolution of regional GDP disparities in the 'old' and the 'new' Europe,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(1), pages 3-27, March.
- Maarten Bosker, "undated". "The Spatial Evolution of Regional GDP Disparities in the 'Old' and the 'New' Europe," Regional and Urban Modeling 283600015, EcoMod.
- Anselin, Luc & Bera, Anil K. & Florax, Raymond & Yoon, Mann J., 1996. "Simple diagnostic tests for spatial dependence," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 77-104, February.
- Mario A. Maggioni & Mario Nosvelli & Teodora Erika Uberti, 2007. "Space versus networks in the geography of innovation: A European analysis," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(3), pages 471-493, August.
- Gilles Duranton, 2010. "Introduction: The "Journal Of Regional Science" At 50: Looking Forward To The Next 50 Years," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 1-3.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa10p882. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .